Pre-Price Increase Present...Post-Surgery Reveal

STUNNING!!! I just love the reissue so much! I hope this helps speed up your road to recovery ;)
THANK YOU!!! After years of lusting after the timeless CC m/l flap, I realized that this reissue is more "me." Love the timeless, classic, understated elegance of it, as well as the historical significance, size, and versatility.

Wish you a speedy recovery. The bag is stunning. Congrats!
Thank you. It really is stunning, and I am blessed to own it.

Hope recovery is going well! Happy healing and Mother's Day to you!! Congrats on getting such a classic iconic bag before price increase!!! It's simply stunning!!!
Thank you! I am healing nicely, and had a relaxing Mother's Day. I got this stunner at the perfect time. My SA didn't even know about the price increase; but she located one quickly (brand new, untouched) and had it shipped to me within a week.

Wish you a speedy recovery and congrats on the stunning Reissue!
Thank you so much!

Ooh lovely!
Ooh yesssss!

Have a speedy recovery and enjoy your stunning reissue.
Thanks so much! I fully intend to enjoy this beautiful bag.

Congrats on this stunning classic! Black + GHW = so classy! I love the 226 size. So perfect for day and evening! I wish you a speedy recovery! You so deserve this stunning classic! Happy Mother's Day to you.
I am sooo with you on this! And thanks for the well-wishes!

Congrats, so pretty!
Thank you! She IS pretty!

Congratulations on getting such a gorgeous reissue! The perfect bag! I so hope your recovery goes well!
Thank you! I do think that it's the perfect bag for me. My recovery is going very well, and I am grateful.

it's so beautiful, hope it helps to speed up your recovery.:P
I love it. "We" have 2 events to attend this month, and I have set my intentions on healing quickly and regaining my strength, so I don't miss out!

Congrats on finding this stunning bit of Chanel history pre-increase; I hope that you have a fast recovery and that this gem helps you to feel just a bit better on your way to mending. Happy mother's day to you. Focus on your health and your new beauty.
Thank you so much! Your knowledge, insights, and words of wisdom have been so helpful and encouraging to me. I appreciate all that you do on this forum. God bless you!

Congrats on this gorgeous piece of history!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!
Thanks!! I am hoping for the same. So far, so good...

Congrats on your lovely Reissue and wishing you a speedy recovery!
Thank you so much!

LOVELY :smile: enjoy!
Yep...that's the idea!

I hope your recovery is going well. Congrats on your Reissue:smile:
Thanks! Moving right along...

Get well soon, happy Mother's Day and congrats on your classic bag!!
Thank you for the kind words. I'm thrilled to have this classic bag!!

I am sooo with you on this! And thanks for the well-wishes!

Thank you! She IS pretty!

Thank you! I do think that it's the perfect bag for me. My recovery is going very well, and I am grateful.

I love it. "We" have 2 events to attend this month, and I have set my intentions on healing quickly and regaining my strength, so I don't miss out!

Thank you so much! Your knowledge, insights, and words of wisdom have been so helpful and encouraging to me. I appreciate all that you do on this forum. God bless you!

Thanks!! I am hoping for the same. So far, so good...
wowww!! nice reissue! i'm sure this will make you feel better, and eventually get better! just have it nearby you for now, it'll be a good therapy. happy mother's day!

Quick recovery for you dear! Your reissue is beautiful!
Thanks much, Poohbag! Trying to get on the good foot, so that I can take "girlfriend" out asap!

wowww!! nice reissue! i'm sure this will make you feel better, and eventually get better! just have it nearby you for now, it'll be a good therapy. happy mother's day!
Thanks! I couldn't stop smiling about my "special acquisition," even while I was in the hospital. It was better than morphine...:yahoo: