Pre Fall 2016 Release!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen the new collection on Purse Blog yet? 😍

http://purseblog.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f1bfcf2e4ab0ef633ff5ae523&id=874b38259d&e=c794eec77a

2. My favorite

Attached Files:

3. Love these!

Also love the winged booties! And the Parisian
    Decolettes!

Attached Files:

4. Decolettes

Attached Files:

5. Ohhhhh I love this style of shoe, do you know if its out already? I have not seen it on the CL on-line store, SAKS, or Neiman Marcus, does anyone know where to get it?

6. Thanks for the link, they don't have it in my size (39) boooooooo :sad: tears!

7. These are now listed on the US CL online site but alas they're sold out in a 39.

I'd maybe email some of the larger CL Boutiques (NYC, Atlanta, Dallas, Las Vegas) and see if they have your size.

8. When will the new collection be released in the european / german online boutique? I hope to get something from the new collection for my birthday in june :smile:

9. I got an email today allowing me to pre-order about 25 new Fall styles from the US CL online site. It doesn't look like they're posted on the site yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice