K-Fed/Brit...your opinions

allison said:
He's a gold digger now but Shar Jackson (his ex wife) was just a normal girl like all of us.

Actually Shar is an actress. She was Moesah and was a supporting acctress in many tvs shows and movies. Kfed ha always been a golddigger, he just traded up with Britney.

Paisley said:
K, gossip shows that federslime is seen with this French Actress, who aparently is 'easy' like the open breezey...Now that somebody is PUBLISHING photos to prove his slimness, britney will hopefully say Goodbye,an not let him back...
then she can get back to her blonde, golden skin, ab sexy self!
#1. What the hell is she wearing and
#2. He looks like he has a load in his pants.

On Holywood rag, or somewhere, they said this french girl is a 'fan of K-fed's, (she had a myspace comment or something about him) Britney apparently is away in Hawaii, for the next three monthes working on her album. :huh: But seems to me, Kfed ALWAYS takes a FREE ride anywhere, and he didn't go, so maybe the rumors are true, britney's just waiting for the time to let him go! (maybe right beofe her album drops...the publicity would be of the wall:lol: )

Maybe Kfed is soo stupid, if he cheats on her, he thinks she won't here about it...she's still in the U.S. They do have people magazine in Hawaii, neverless her rented mansion has internet access....

(but again...Kfed is no Rocket Scientist)

Poor thing.
As far as I'm concerned Britney is proof that you can't escape fate, despite her success in entertainment she still wound up with the dude she would have married if she would have stayed in Lousiana and worked at Dairy Queen.

Attachments

• britbrit.jpg
    britbrit.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 232
  • britbrit1.jpg
    britbrit1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 223
Do you guys realize HOW FAT she is going to get. Its really hard to stay thin when you have two children that close together. This should be fun watching her flash to trash transformation. I always picture her and Kev sitting in front of the TV eating fried chicken and beer and farting and belching. Ahhhhh family time!

Selena

Where's her kid, not in that shopping bag I hope! That top she's wearing is definately a maternity t.

Geez, it took me 3 years to get up the nerve to have another one!

I definitely think her first pregnancy took a toll on her. SHe needs to take time before she has another one. She looks beat up and not as fresh. No matter what anyone says...alot of having babies and how you will end up looking depends a great deal on genetics. There are always exceptions, but certain types of people fare better.

She better focus on a career if she still wants one before her time in the limelight runs out. She hasn't done much in a very long time.

Where is her FIRST baby? She doesn't have children like everyone else, she has the luxury of pumping them out and handing them off to other people.
I don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing.
Yeah, it looks completely irresponsible of her, but it's ultimately SAFER for the baby since it won't have to worry about being strapped properly into a babyseat in a car, or worrying about being dropped every time she steps on a NEEDLE while walking barefoot.