Prada = want to sell on Ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. At a yard sale, I bought 1 Chanel bag, 1 Prada bag and 2 Kenneth Cole bags. She had another Chanel bag but when I asked about it she told me it was fake so I didn't buy it. She said the ones I bought are authentic. I felt that by her telling me one was fake, she was probably being honest that the ones I bought were real. I do not know this person so now I am trying to determine if they are authentic or counterfeit.

Can anyone give me some advice on listing these? Am I correct if I say they are Chanel then I am saying they are authentic even if I don't use the word authentic? Can I sell them saying Chanel replica?

How do you authenticate a handbag?

Thanks for any assistance you can give.

2. Post pics in the Authenticate this thread and we can help you out.

3. Yes, you are correct. It's illegal to sell a counterfeit, even if you don't know it's a fake, so your idea of getting it authenticated before listing is the way to go.

I hope they are real--good luck!

4. Looks like the Authenticate this is closed - says private. Thanks for the suggestions.

5. I think each brand has their own authenticate thread. Try there.

6. And how much you paid MIGHT give you a better idea. Not to say you couldn't have just gotten a really good deal on it. Do you mind me asking the prices? Good luck!

7. Please post your pics in AUTH THIS in the Prada forum area.its open

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice