Prada saffiano zippy wallet vs LV clemence epi leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm planning to buy a new wallet.
    Btw Prada saffiano zippy wallet and LV clemence epi leather.
    Has anybody have any comments about theese wallet. Pro and cons??
    Actually I like Prada saffiano but I think that the quality of Lv is better.
    Thanks in advance

2. I have never owned a Prada wallet, but I have two Louis Vuitton epi wallets and they have worn extremely well.

My first Louis Vuitton wallet was an epi Zippy and I used it for close to ten years. People were always shocked when I told them it was close to ten years old. The ridges do become a less prominent over time, but the leather holds up very well. Finally, this year, I decided to get a new wallet and picked up the epi noir Sarah wallet. So far it's also worn very well. My experience has been that epi leather is very durable and carefree.

I haven't had a Prada wallet so I can't speak to the quality, but I have had a Prada saffiano bag that Prada is currently exchanging for me because the leather cracked after less than a year.