Prada Saffiano Leather Card Holder or Louis Vuitton Pocket Organiser

MarcosMoura

Jun 28, 2019
Hello, I have a big doubt between two compact wallets, one is the Prada Saffiano Leather Card Holder and the other is the Louis Vuitton Pocket Organiser, I want to know so much about durability, beauty and elegance, I tend to like simple things more and that don't draw much attention, but I confess that I was completely undecided between these two, and if I choose Louis Vuitton, there are two more prints that make me even more doubtful: the monogram eclipse canvas and the damier graphite canvas, I would like to know your opinion.

Prada: https://www.prada.com/gb/en/men/acc...ano_Leather_Card_Holder.2MC101_QHH_F0002.html
Louis Vuitton: https://uk.louisvuitton.com/eng-gb/products/pocket-organiser-damier-graphite-006217/N63143

1652620445477.png
1652620460682.png

If you like things to be more discreet, I guess I'd say the Prada one. Personally, I like the LV one more than the plain leather one. But I am not someone who likes simple things.
I've never had Prada but the monograms hold up for me. I have a few items that I use often. The fabric holds out well and longer than the edging. But I think most can last decades with care

Feel like I am in the position to offer my two cents as I had to make the exact same decision between the very two designs that you are in a dilemma about. In the end, I opted for the Prada one as I found it less likely to clash with my bags should I wear those with monograms from other brands.

Did not really regret the decision (although I did switch to a Prada small wallet to store my bills as I got a little tired of stuffing a note or two in a card compartment of the cardholder). Chose Prada because I liked how the packaging was done compared to LV, and the cardholder is quite indestructible, I did not really have to be delicate when handling it day-to-day even in a tropical climate like Singapore.

It ultimately boils down to whether you like a 'louder' design or a more discreet one, although LV pocket organizers may have a compartment at the back which is ideal for a commuting pass/metro card, while this is missing in Prada. Also, after the couple of past price hikes in Prada, it sort of lost its appeal to me.