Prada Saffiano Galleria

I think this bag is a classic, so I don't find it dated or anything. And they fit a lot. So if you like it, buy it and wear it! :smile:
However, I almost never carry mine anymore. I realized that the open main compartment just doesn't work for me. I have the Galleria with two zips, so it does offer some security, but I just prefer having a flap or a zipper on my bags.

Reactions: thisreallyreal
I think this bag is a classic, so I don't find it dated or anything. And they fit a lot. So if you like it, buy it and wear it! :smile:
However, I almost never carry mine anymore. I realized that the open main compartment just doesn't work for me. I have the Galleria with two zips, so it does offer some security, but I just prefer having a flap or a zipper on my bags.

I already own one. I think it's more a special occasion bag as it's quite heavy without anything inside already! I do like the light blue colour though!

Reactions: IntheOcean
This is mine! It’s the one with 2 zips on the outer side. I have a diverse bag collection but this is probably the one that gets the most compliments! I don’t use her as much as I want to because it’s on the heavy side, I probably should have bought the one size smaller. I thought of selling it before but I believe it’s a classic so I’m decided to keep it. BACB3A1A-636F-41A8-89A0-0B50BF69A0A3.jpeg

I already own one. I think it's more a special occasion bag as it's quite heavy without anything inside already! I do like the light blue colour though!
Oh yes, the light blue color is lovely. I guess I'm used to bags being slightly on the heavier side, so the Galleria actually doesn't seem that heavy to me - although I never fill my bags to the brim, so to speak.
This is mine! It’s the one with 2 zips on the outer side. I have a diverse bag collection but this is probably the one that gets the most compliments! I don’t use her as much as I want to because it’s on the heavy side, I probably should have bought the one size smaller. I thought of selling it before but I believe it’s a classic so I’m decided to keep it. View attachment 5167855
Very pretty!

I have the one with two zippers size medium in the light blush color and it makes for the perfect work bag if you don’t have to carry a laptop every day everywhere. My laptop doesn’t fit in it but yours might.
It is a classic bag and looks good even after 5 years.
It is heavy empty and I find the medium to be a little large for me for carrying around casually over the weekend. I guess the small would look more proportionate as a cross body.

I love my Galleria. I think it's a timeless bag. I have the large size. I used to also have the XL size and sold it - which I very much regret. Especially now that the price is so much higher than when I originally bought it. But I am happy I kept my large size.

Hey, do you know how is this Prada bag called? Is it still the Galleria? It hasn't got a double zip and it's much slimmer. Thank you! Greets Franzi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-235228.png
    Screenshot_20211012-235228.png
    710.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20211012-235225.png
    Screenshot_20211012-235225.png
    526.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_20211012-235234.png
    Screenshot_20211012-235234.png
    357.3 KB · Views: 33
This is mine! It’s the one with 2 zips on the outer side. I have a diverse bag collection but this is probably the one that gets the most compliments! I don’t use her as much as I want to because it’s on the heavy side, I probably should have bought the one size smaller. I thought of selling it before but I believe it’s a classic so I’m decided to keep it. View attachment 5167855
Gorgeous color.

I have a large galleria bag in sea foam green/turquoise with gold hardware! I love it to death but find that it’s too big for me (I have a very small frame and it overwhelms me). I’m actually looking to sell it if anyone is interested.

I have the double zip one in the large size and camel color. It’s the big size that doesn’t come with a crossbody, but I find the drop strap for the shoulder is a little short. Has anyone tried to attach a crossbody strap to one of the larger versions?

I have the small in a dark green, the one with two zips. Yes agreed it heavy but I love how the structure has held and I think creates a great shape. I do regret not getting a more lighter colour that could be used all year round, the dark green only really suits the winter months and I don’t really like owning a bag I reach for half the year.