PRADA Reveal: Wallet with Chain and Strap

MrsO

May 6, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
See attached my new little beauty, I had no idea this strap style existed! Sorry for the flash on camera the colour is a lovely pinky/orange. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Jan 20, 2014
See attached my new little beauty, I had no idea this strap style existed! Sorry for the flash on camera the colour is a lovely pinky/orange. Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Pretty! Just purchased mine last week! But how come yours came with the chain? :sad: mine was all leather strap.... :sad:

tweetie1288

Mar 15, 2011
Aww this new strap is cuter. I have the all leather strap. You'll love this. It's very versatile

labamse

Mar 1, 2014
Congrats MrsO! Did you buy it from the Perth Prada because I'm from Perth too. Haven't seen that bag at the physical store before & can't believe it's 300 more, that's 990AUD? & yes, the mirror is pretty awesome haha

MrsO

May 6, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
Congrats MrsO! Did you buy it from the Perth Prada because I'm from Perth too. Haven't seen that bag at the physical store before & can't believe it's 300 more, that's 990AUD? & yes, the mirror is pretty awesome haha
Yes I did buy from Perth. $1,040 AUD. I think the other style is $735? I don't mind still cheaper than my Chanel WOC. I think the plain strap is more casual day time look, I can use this night and day, more versatile. They have a grey with the plain strap in stock from memory? I got this one in from Melbourne. :smile: