Prada Return Sent back to me! Help me please.

Wonderful - a special Christmas miracle. But, it should never have happened. And, Prada's behaviour was/is utterly disgraceful. I'm glad I have nothing to do with them any more. What a bunch of snots.

Enjoy your Christmas and your peace of mind.

I’m so sorry you had to go through this. I’m thoroughly disgusted! This definitely turns me off from buying luxury goods online. Which is a shame, because the in-person experience is not very pleasant either. Maybe you can make a tik-Tok to publicize this. People need to know to know about such abusive practices.

I've done online ordering with LV and with Hermès. Had cock-ups with both companies. Both took care the issues of beautifully. I've never ordered from Prada online and never will.

Last edited:
I was thinking of ordering the Prada re edition 2005 in saffiano leather in cameo beige but then read this post, and hesitated. I decided to do it anyway after a few days, and wth?? They sent me a USED bag. It had black colour transfer on the back of the bag + the leather looks like it was rubbing against something idk, and some of the stitches on the side of the bag were popped. I called them immediately + emailed w pictures and sent the bag the next morning. They received the bag a few days later and today I received an email instructing me to ‘return the bag’ if I wanted a refund. What even?? How is this a luxury brand?? I guess its my fault for ordering after reading how sucky their customer service is. Oh and they just emailed me that the bag is out of stock. They probably sent me a returned/‘floor model’.

Reactions: purselovah91
I just finished reading this thread. I’ve never purchased online from Prada but I fell inlove with the sequin 2000 re edition. I haven’t seen it in person and am scared that if I don’t like it, I’ll have a problem returning it. It says they have it in stock at a mall about an hour away so I guess I’ll have to find the time to go see it in person to avoid the anxiety. Thank you for posting this and I’m glad you got your money back! :smile:

I was thinking of ordering the Prada re edition 2005 in saffiano leather in cameo beige but then read this post, and hesitated. I decided to do it anyway after a few days, and wth?? They sent me a USED bag. It had black colour transfer on the back of the bag + the leather looks like it was rubbing against something idk, and some of the stitches on the side of the bag were popped. I called them immediately + emailed w pictures and sent the bag the next morning. They received the bag a few days later and today I received an email instructing me to ‘return the bag’ if I wanted a refund. What even?? How is this a luxury brand?? I guess its my fault for ordering after reading how sucky their customer service is. Oh and they just emailed me that the bag is out of stock. They probably sent me a returned/‘floor model’.
did you get a box & was the authenticity card stamped from the online purchase? I heard of some people not getting a box or stamped cards

Prada did this to me and I’m freaking out. My bag didn’t have a tag. I returned it two days after I received it because it wasn’t what I expected. Never even took the paper out . I returned it and they sent it back right after Christmas . I filed a dispute with Amex but just received a message that Prada will not honor the dispute. I’ve purchased 100s of designer items online and never had this issue. I honestly am so upset and don’t know what to do. Any other suggestions ?