Prada Opinion :)

I saw this handbag about a year ago in beige. It is good sized and able to hold a lot inside. The handbag is unstructured and the leather is super soft. I think it is fabulous for every day use. I decided to go with the Saffiano Lux Tote since I wanted more structure, but I am still tempted by this baby!

Please let me know if I can answer other questions. I hope this helps!

I have this tote and use it as my everyday bag. The grained leather is very durable and soft at the same time. It is not a structured bag like the saffiano lux (which I also have), but a slouchy bag. It can fit letter size files well among other items.

I have the bag in gold hardware. What I like about it is I can keep the bag low key for work and turn the bag around to hide the prada logo, but I can also turn it around to reveal the logo in gold and it looks more dressy.

The bag has a lot of different compartments which really is convenient. 2 large outer pockets and 2 small inner pockets.

I do not baby this bag at all, and it has kept up well. I throw it around everywhere and don't really have concern for it and it's really sturdy.

The size can be a little deceiving. Yes it is a big bag and you can fit a lot of things in it, but if you stuff the bag too much with heavy items, the bag looks a little strained. I try not to put too many heavy items in it or over stuff it so it looks relaxed and slouchy.

Also, like all prada bags, the shoulder strap is skinny. I prefer a thicker shoulder strap for more support.

I've found this bag to be great for traveling as well as my carry on. It fits comfortably on top of the roller suitcase bag when you are running to your gate and it's a nice bag but not too nice where you would worry about something happening to it.

At the end of the day, I bought this bag to be specifically used as an everyday bag for work to cross over to night and it has served its purpose :smile: In fact, after I got married I am considering using it as a future diaper bag.

Thanks a million for your help! I am seriously considering buying this! I hope the size is ok!

Don't want too big or too small :smile:

Very helpful unlike other forums :biggrin:!!! Thanks :smile:

I have this tote and use it as my everyday bag. The grained leather is very durable and soft at the same time. It is not a structured bag like the saffiano lux (which I also have), but a slouchy bag. It can fit letter size files well among other items.

I have the bag in gold hardware. What I like about it is I can keep the bag low key for work and turn the bag around to hide the prada logo, but I can also turn it around to reveal the logo in gold and it looks more dressy.

The bag has a lot of different compartments which really is convenient. 2 large outer pockets and 2 small inner pockets.

I do not baby this bag at all, and it has kept up well. I throw it around everywhere and don't really have concern for it and it's really sturdy.

The size can be a little deceiving. Yes it is a big bag and you can fit a lot of things in it, but if you stuff the bag too much with heavy items, the bag looks a little strained. I try not to put too many heavy items in it or over stuff it so it looks relaxed and slouchy.

Also, like all prada bags, the shoulder strap is skinny. I prefer a thicker shoulder strap for more support.

I've found this bag to be great for traveling as well as my carry on. It fits comfortably on top of the roller suitcase bag when you are running to your gate and it's a nice bag but not too nice where you would worry about something happening to it.

At the end of the day, I bought this bag to be specifically used as an everyday bag for work to cross over to night and it has served its purpose :smile: In fact, after I got married I am considering using it as a future diaper bag.

Is it possible to post a modelling pic??

For your reference I am 5'2" (picture taken without shoes)

The strap is long and skinny. Longer than a typical laptop bag strap. Hope this helps :smile:

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

This is my everyday bag and it's perfect. Large enough for all the essentials and with the 2 side pockets you can separate anything you need for easy retrieval. I never use the long strap although I do keep it in one of the side pockets. I find that the handles fit very neatly over my shoulder and the bag tucks in under my arm nicely, exactly like the photos shown by regal. I prefer something I can carry on my shoulder so the saffiano totes didn't work for me even though I love them to death.