Prada Make Modern Pieces PLEASE

mtheriault6

Oct 21, 2008
Hey all I am In LOVE with prada now! I love it but i have been looking at their bags online and they all seem to be like far out extravagent bags and they dont seem to have like just hot leather hobos or a variety of colors, i mean bring colors out it is summer afterall! i just want to see some more modern prada bags, patents, bright leathers, shiny, glam, silver just more stuff like that! does anyone else agree? maybe its just i havent been to a boutique and they have more? but all the stuff online and in my saks seems Blah to me.

Don't know where you're looking, but there's plenty of the sort of thing you describe out there, this year especially. However, Saks website certainly isn't representative of the Prada line though, that's for sure.

Hmm... There are definitely pieces that won't show up on the NM/Saks/Barney websites.
You said you're in love with Prada - what is it that made you fall for Prada? What did you see that initially drew you to Prada?

Umm, You really should visit a boutique before you start making judgments for yourself. As PP & A24 said, online retailers of Prada don't list all the available items online, and oftentimes, don't even purchase the full selection Prada has to offer...