Prada Loafers - are they worth it?

I have been eyeing these for the longest as well! They seem so versatile. I have a question for anyone that owns these, how do these run? I have seen multiple youtube videos but they all have mixed reviews. I'm a normal 7.5 and have pretty narrow feet. Should I go for a 7.5 or go lower in size like 6.5? thanks!:biggrin:

Reactions: princesadeprada
I have been eyeing these for the longest as well! They seem so versatile. I have a question for anyone that owns these, how do these run? I have seen multiple youtube videos but they all have mixed reviews. I'm a normal 7.5 and have pretty narrow feet. Should I go for a 7.5 or go lower in size like 6.5? thanks!:biggrin:
Go size down otherwise too big. The leather will stretch out as you wear :heart:

• Love
Reactions: lunabear101
My Prada shoe size is a 37.5 and I purchased these loafers in a 37.5. I love them however they are very stiff and have NOT stretched out. I wear no show socks with them so if they are slightly big on you this will likely help.

I've been drooling over these loafers too and definitely want to get a pair. I'm a sneaker gal so I just don't know how much wear I'll get out of the loafers if I buy them coz I basically live in athleisure.