Prada is not good for health

nielnielniel

Lovin the British!
O.G.
May 12, 2009
Smoking with a Prada is sure a no no...esp for the health of my bank account.

I nearly slapped myself for not noticing this clutch when it was available and had to hunt it high and low and a good thing too because it's on discount now that the season is over. I told myself not to get seasonal stuff but this is one seasonal piece that I know I will regret not getting

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwODE3LTAwODQ4LmpwZw.jpg

I bought it from reebonz.

They have it in two sizes.
The smaller size is in red : Length 25cm, Height 15.5cm; Width 1cm selling for USD696
Mine which is bigger is in coral: Length 35cm Height 22cm for USD714

Sooooo in loveeeeee

7318418115257739_Dz7sPKiQ_c.jpg

7318418115257749_qwTsNEqL_c.jpg

7318418115257742_cdmtqRmD_c.jpg

Smoking with a Prada is sure a no no...esp for the health of my bank account.

I nearly slapped myself for not noticing this clutch when it was available and had to hunt it high and low and a good thing too because it's on discount now that the season is over. I told myself not to get seasonal stuff but this is one seasonal piece that I know I will regret not getting

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwODE3LTAwODQ4LmpwZw.jpg
Mesmerising... I loved everything from the SS12 collection!

What were everyone's favourite prints?

I loved everything from both men's and women's collection. Gotten myself the sufer print tie as well...

It was definitely one of the best Prada collections, very eclectic and very original! I bought the cartoon print in a shirt and a t-shirt and this enigmatic silk shirt, along with a few other things ;)

Attachments

• IMG_8824.jpg
    IMG_8824.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 1,014
  • IMG_8827.jpg
    IMG_8827.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 1,035
to be honest, abit underwhelmed.

Even the AW2012 didn't have much except for the pistol pin...but thats like USD300 a pop

I completely agree! I was so disappointed after the SS13 show, it's just so bland. And at first I was unsure with the AW collection, but it's certainly growing on me, although I have to admit I prefer the women's collection. I find it much more interesting.