Prada Heels Question

christirenee

Aug 29, 2007
Aloha Ladies.. I have a crazy question for you. I saw a gal recently in LA wearing the cutest pair of Prada heels, but I can't figure out where I can get ahold of them. I was smart enough to ask her who the designer was, but didn't ask for the style name. (I'm not even sure if they are a current style.) They were black with a rounded toe, slight scalloping on the sides and then a very high curved heel. The heel curved in toward the shoe slightly about halfway down the heel length and then out again at the bottom of the heel. The heel was about 4 inches high and about an inch thick. They were very unusual.... almost retro looking. Does anyone have a guess as to which collection I am looking for. It is driving me crazy. Thank you so much for your help.

Online shoe sites include Neimans, Saks, Bergdorfs -- if they're another season (which it sounds like they are -- the curved heel thing was at least a year back I think) then try Bluefly and Overstock.com or even Ebay. You'd be amazed what shows up over time on those sites and you might at least find a picture on Ebay (try completed sales too) so you know what you're looking for. Good luck.

hmm. did you think of going to the space outlet in the outlet mall near palm springs? i forget the name... cabazon? they often have last season stuff and a lot of people from l.a. go there on their way to palm springs...