Prada Gaufre or Ashley Tisdale tote?

Which Bag Should I Get?

• Black Patent Dressy Gaufre Satchel

• Ashley Tisdale Tote Cacao

Results are only viewable after voting.

sona

Dec 24, 2008
Hi Guys, Which of these two bags do you like better? Please vote for my next purchase

Its either the black Patent gaufre EW satchel with SHW OR
The Ashley Tisdale tote in cacao

Thanks for your help!:smile:

You had me on the gaufre, until you said patent, and afraid of the texture of the antik cervo-- I think that's the Tisdale bag you're talking about.

There are several threads on this site about the peeling and cracking of this bag. A gal named spielberg--spelling may be wrong, obsessed about this bag and is now somewhat fearful to take it out. Look for her thread.

Oh thanks god I asked. I love the way it looks:smile: But I cant baby a bag.. Hmm so you think if I had to go for a gaufre the non-patent version is better? I like the Bambu gaufre , what do you think of that one Longchamp?

I love it, but that's because I have it. I think that color may be hard to find now but the black gaufre would be great also. Always in style, can wear it w/ anything and easy to maintain.

Please check out the E/W gaufre's vs the more N/S bags. I had an E/W gaufre that I sold very shortly after receiving :sad: as I didn't like the style and found it hard to keep things in order. Stuff didn't just fall into the bag, always felt like I had to rearrange everything in just the right order. I bought a pursekit and that helped somewhat, but got so frustrated that I sold it.

Thanks Longchamp:smile: The tisdale tote is sooooo pretty. I really love the color but I do want the bag to last , From this thread it seems like it is going to wear, but does this add to the charm of the bag. I have kept away from cervo lux because the wear on that bag is significant from what I have seen. Is this like the lux where you can see grey or white from underneath?

The Gaufre is also so pretty, although I would prefer the non-patent version like you said patent is easy to maintain.. Still torn..

We all like different styles, but you can't go wrong w/ a nappa gaufre, they wear very well and not nearly as delicate as say a Lamb Jumbo Chanel.

Let us know what you decide.

I've been eyeing this bag at Fashionphile, It's a great price, original is almost twice as much, looks brand new and I just loves it. I told myself if it was there next w/e, I MIGHT buy it, but hoping someone grabs it up, so I don't have to look at anymore. She puts her bags up on ebay and there is always a reserve price.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/fa...pa Dressy Gaufre Messenger Shoulder Bag Black

i like them both... i'm actually starting a small collection of the gaufres now... they're so addictive... but i would recommend getting the cervo antik tote if you can find one... it's really hard to find, as ashley tisdale made that bag very popular. the gaufres will be around for awhile... so that's my 2 cents..

I have the EW gaufre in black patent and LOVE it. It doesn't need any babying and always look brand new. I also have the Deerskin Antik, but in a different color and its delicate so be careful with that one...

But they both rock. :smile:

Sona,

I had the Tisdale bag and sold it a while ago. It was a great bag...and I did love it. You should check out the new Cervo totes...they are only $995 and they have a pretty Cacao like one coming out. I like the fact that the new bag has a messenger strap AND you can wear the two handles over the shoulder....a true beauty!

So...get the Gaufre...and the new Cervo tote!!

I would get a non-patent gauffre if I were you. I loooove the bambu color. It's so gorgy but you can't go wrong w/ black either.

Sorry, I know the aforementioned bag isn't part of your poll but I love the way the look. Also ryry posted a good idea about the new cervo totes that are at a great price point and so pretty!