Prada Fairy purse...did it come in bowler & cervo size only?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
I'm just wondering if the prada fairy purses (I mean the fullsize ones, not the clutches) - came in TWO sizes - the cervo square size and the bowler? I believe both those sizes are the same measurements, just that the bowler has rounded shape vs. square on the cervo? Can someone please confirm as I have a bowler that I'm being offered and want to make SURE the size is correct...I don't want it to be too small. From what I saw on the Prada fairy promotional/model photos, there were 2 purses showcased as attached? Thanks for any help please!

prada-fairy-bag.jpg

For the white cervo lux fairy bags, there were three sizes for the bag, IIRC. These two bowler bags you posted as well as a tote (had a gold trim, I believe). Of course, there are also other fairy bags/totes in other colors and leathers. BTW, cervo means deerskin and lux is the treatment of the leather (there's a slight sheen to it). Be warned that these white fairy bags were faked a lot so make sure you get the bag authenticated here to be sure.

^^thank you! This one is definitely the white bowler above, and was authenticated here. Is the size basically the same as the square one (the one I'm interested in is the top one in photos above, has the rounded sides and appears *slightly* smaller). Is it 14x10x5 or something? Thanks much!

I believe there were 2 bowlers, large and small. The one in the picture appears to be the small bowler, which is smaller than the rectangular tote (the 'large Fairy bag'). It's a super cute size, but super rare too.