Prada Cacao at Yoogis' Closet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this...it is sooooooooooo tempting...As I LOVED this season, I didn't love how the leather wears......very nice piece to add to a collection though..

2. someone get it

3. its gone!

4. Yep- and happy to say that I was the chosen one...:smile: I miss my large Ashley Tisdale one, and my drawstring-so, and had to get one like it back!!:smile:

5. ^^^ NICE! Please post your new baby when she arrives!

6. So pretty, you are a lucky girl!! I wish I had the money to stuff my closet with bags just like that one!

7. Congrats! I'm so happy it went to a good owner and that I didn't succumb to temptation.

8. Ryry!!!!!!! OMG sooooooooooooooo green with envy....!!!! You better post pics my friend..you look so good w/ all of your bags....very glad that you got this..this is a jewel to add to your collection..congrats my friend...can't wait until you get it!!!

9. Looks like it went back on sale today.

10. No, just saw it's sold.

11. Post pictures please!!!!!