Practical & Stylish H Diaperbag???

Depends how much you want to splurge. I love the idea of the VFT, but it wasn't around when I was "diaper bag" hunting! I currently use the sac acapulco - quite good for the job!

I'm totally practical and sort of cheap when it comes to stuff like this, so I would suggest one of the Deauville totes in canvas--it's washable, and it has exterior pockets. The one I have (not a diaper bag, since alas I have no diapers to put in it) doesn't have a shoulder strap, but I believe you can get shoulder strap ones. Maybe, maybe not?

If I weren't so practical (read: cheap), I would definitely go for the Victoria FT though!

Oh my gosh, Catabie!!!! I can't believe how close you are!! Very exciting.

^ I have a Deauville that has done the job of Diaper Bag very nicely for two years!! It has the perfect pockets on the side that holds the wipes, and a little pouch that's connected to the bag.

I've also used a regular GP with great success....having said that, I'm a neat freak...some people wouldn't like a diaper bag without little "compartments" inside.

If you want to really splurge, ask for a bag with bottle holders etc at the Feb podium. They're offering custom services thesedays.

When my DD was first born i used a Prada messenger bag and a Balenciaga PT moto bag. I think the Victoria would do the Job but i suggest to look for a bag with a longer strap so u can use it messenger style.

I would have to say I´m practical and cheap too when it comes to diapers and doo dads! I would probably just use my Longhamp for diapers.

I've used a LV Deauville for a while but I do find it heavy. I love the fact that it has so many compartments and has a washable lining. Most days, I just carry a Longchamp Les Pliages. It's cheap, water resistant and light. I don't carry if I have to leave it on the floor or if I'm caught in a downpour.