Powder?

I just looked it up but how long did you use it?

It looks like its a shimmer powder? I don't want that :smile:

No shimmer. I use #20 Rose Clair. I've used it since September-ish (with my BBs for everyday & foundation for special occasions); you don't need a lot. I could see it maybe oxidizing with the tint if you have extremely oily skin, but I love it for my combo, dehydrated skin.

I absolutely adore my Chanel Mat Lumiere powder for going out or when I need absolutely flawless skin and as a slightly cheaper daily powder I use Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish.

Second this. I have very good skin, but still enjoy wearing powder & foundation most days. This is the only loose powder I use.

I love the stuff. You can also use it to plump up your eyelashes.

cheap old reliable Coty powder?? Can you buy it online?

I'm not from the US. :sad:

It's this: http://www.drugstore.com/coty-airspun-face-powder-translucent-extra-coverage/qxp19501?catid=183557

I don't know if drugstore ships out of the US. Also, I've only used the translucent color so that is the only one I can vouch for.

I just picked up a neutral / natural pressed powder. I used it the other day just over moisturizer vs using foundation. It did help even me out. Could be a fix for when you dont want to wear a full face foundation. I have really dry skin so I'm heading into a higher end store to look for a better quality pressed powder that's not drying (haha- if that's possible!) but ill look at LM and BB.

I love the cheap old reliable Coty powder. You can get it at the drugstore and it lasts forever (and use it for a ton of different things)

I also second this!

I always seem to go back to BE Mineral Veil and MAC Select Sheer Pressed. I recently picked up Revlons Nearly Naked powder and it is amazing - super soft and almost feels creamy. Another great pressed powder is Stilas - it's very smooth.

I love the stuff. You can also use it to plump up your eyelashes.

It's this: http://www.drugstore.com/coty-airspun-face-powder-translucent-extra-coverage/qxp19501?catid=183557

I don't know if drugstore ships out of the US. Also, I've only used the translucent color so that is the only one I can vouch for.

I use translucent and translucent extra coverage. I buy mine at Walgreens, but I've heard it is tough to find overseas. I know Walgreens & Amazon both sell it, but I don't know if they ship outside the US.