Post your Yoox finds!

Anyone found the sale not as "attractive" as previous years? I was able to get some dolce gabbana jeans for $70 a couple years back, it seems like I don't see those deals anymore
I think the sales varies depending on what they have in stock. I have a feeling I won't buy very much from this clearance sale given what's left in my dreambox and what they have in stock right now are mostly misses for me. But I did spend a ton during the fall.

Anyone found the sale not as "attractive" as previous years? I was able to get some dolce gabbana jeans for $70 a couple years back, it seems like I don't see those deals anymore

I've only been following Yoox for about a year now but I think I want to agree? I might have just gotten lucky with my first purchase though (black louboutin 868 décolleté for around $225). They definitely had more loubs at better prices than the current ones.

I think they are changing. I used to find a lot more items in the past. I haven't found much that I wanted to buy in the past year.

^ I have to agree, I found a few decent things this sale, but in previous years I would find a TON. Now it's hit or miss, I've had to return a lot too - got a dress the other day, I put it on, and there was a hole that someone krazy glued together!

^ I have to agree, I found a few decent things this sale, but in previous years I would find a TON. Now it's hit or miss, I've had to return a lot too - got a dress the other day, I put it on, and there was a hole that someone krazy glued together!
I've noticed a lot of damaged items lately. Shoes coming with lots of scratch marks. Fraying is a big one- in my last 3 orders, there was always one item PER ORDER that had fraying.

Reactions: rainnebeauxday
I've noticed a lot of damaged items lately. Shoes coming with lots of scratch marks. Fraying is a big one- in my last 3 orders, there was always one item PER ORDER that had fraying.

Yeah? I wonder why that's happening. When I buy from Nordstrom Rack for example I know things are damaged sometimes so I'm very vigilant. But I remember yoox many years ago I could get something and know for sure it was in great condition... now you have to be cautious. Maybe quality control has gone down?

Reactions: rainnebeauxday