Post your Wine Nikki Bags!

Wine Nikki with Mosaic lining. Would be nice to do a collage or something showing the generation order of wine Nikki bags . I snagged this because when I saw this I knew it has the same leather on it as the one I had purchased from Anna. That Nikki bag had really smooshy nice leather that draped well. Not as smooshy as the first generation wine Nikki.

IMG_0281.jpegIMG_0282.jpegIMG_0283.jpegIMG_0284.jpegIMG_0286.jpeg

Reactions: combatwombat
You can really see the difference with the original paisley.....both are beautiful but paisley wins hands down!! :smile:
I agree paisley for the win! My only issue with the bag is the leather is so much more delicate than any other wine bag. Feels like the bag needs to be babied. The other one is much more care free to carry.

Reactions: Antonia
I agree paisley for the win! My only issue with the bag is the leather is so much more delicate than any other wine bag. Feels like the bag needs to be babied. The other one is much more care free to carry.
That's a perfect reason to have two!!! Just use Paisley when you're not going to do anything to cause harm to Paisley!! LOL!!

Reactions: Jeepgurl76
SOMEONE a/k/a Carrie has threatened to ban me from the group if I don’t post my wine bags!

First one is wine with mosaic.

Someone posted a few pages ago they had a wine signed by Rebecca. If you sold it on tRR, I am the proud new owner.

Third one is wine with silver hardware. It was a special order. It looks pretty much the same as the other wines except for the hardware.

Attachments

• IMG_2368.jpeg
    IMG_2368.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2367.jpeg
    IMG_2367.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2366.jpeg
    IMG_2366.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 10
SOMEONE a/k/a Carrie has threatened to ban me from the group if I don’t post my wine bags!

Someone posted a few pages ago they had a wine signed by Rebecca. If you sold it on tRR, I am the proud new owner.

Third one is wine with silver hardware. It was a special order. It looks pretty much the same as the other wines except for the hardware.
LOL, gotta love Carrie!! These are beautiful!! I would love to have one of her signed bags, how cool is that??!!

Reactions: Jeepgurl76

You really do have a killer Nikki collection! Like that FIG and the grape :faint:

Reactions: Haughty