Post your VCA Perlee pieces here!

Ok I was finally able to compare the small size to the xs in the sweet clover!! The sa said to do xs; do you agree? @nicole0612 He's going to order it for me in the Rose gold; I can't wait to finally get it :smile: Also do you think it looks ok paired with my pink bracelet or should I wear it alone for now until I build my stack? I asked him if I don't wear it with the pink, if he still thinks I'm an XS & he said yes..
Yay!!! Beautiful. Definitely XS!! Does it fit a little better than the pearls of gold?

Reactions: Sharifshopping
Yay!!! Beautiful. Definitely XS!! Does it fit a little better than the pearls of gold?
thx yes! Oddly enough I felt like it had more space than the pearls of gold so I guess it's slightly a different shape. He said maybe if he can find a small pearls of gold, I could wear that one behind it so that they still stack ok together.. I'd be curious to try one on

thx yes! Oddly enough I felt like it had more space than the pearls of gold so I guess it's slightly a different shape. He said maybe if he can find a small pearls of gold, I could wear that one behind it so that they still stack ok together.. I'd be curious to try one on
Yes, size XS is better IMO. The sweet Perlee does fit a little larger/wider than the pearls of gold. I don’t love the pink sapphire with the YG sweet Perlee, but it will probably be more harmonious with the RG Perlee (unless the pink sapphire is in YG - it’s hard to tell).

Yes, size XS is better IMO. The sweet Perlee does fit a little larger/wider than the pearls of gold. I don’t love the pink sapphire with the YG sweet Perlee, but it will probably be more harmonious with the RG Perlee (unless the pink sapphire is in YG - it’s hard to tell).
thx; u were right on the money with the xs being good & in between the love 15 & 16 which is why I wanted u to see :smile: The pink sapphire is rose gold too. Yeah if it doesn't work together, I can wear the pink with something else & just wear the sweet clover alone for now until I can build up my stack eventually. I was thinking maybe the chanel coco crush mini plain may stack nicely but hopefully I can also eventually find the pearls of gold in small & hopefully the small will still stack flush with the xs sweet clover...

Reactions: hhw and nicole0612
Ok I was finally able to compare the small size to the xs in the sweet clover!! The sa said to do xs; do you agree? @nicole0612 He's going to order it for me in the Rose gold; I can't wait to finally get it :smile: Also do you think it looks ok paired with my pink bracelet or should I wear it alone for now until I build my stack? I asked him if I don't wear it with the pink, if he still thinks I'm an XS & he said yes..
I definitely prefer the XS but again I prefer everything tighter. Some people love a lot of up and down movement of their bangles. What do you like? And I would not wear it with your pink bangle either.

Reactions: Sharifshopping
I defunct prefer the XS but again I prefer everything tighter. Some people love a lot of up and down movement of their bangles. What do you like? And I would not wear it with your pink bangle either.
I prefer a tighter fit too. Thx; yeah I'll find something else to wear the pink bracelet with then & eventually build a stack with the sweet clover.. I was thinking a love (if I can get over wearing it 24/7 since I'm a tennis player) or a coco crush plain &/or the pearls of gold..?

I prefer a tighter fit too. Thx; yeah I'll find something else to wear the pink bracelet with then & eventually build a stack with the sweet clover.. I was thinking a love (if I can get over wearing it 24/7 since I'm a tennis player) or a coco crush plain &/or the pearls of gold..?
I would definitely wait until you have the clover on your arm before deciding on a next purchase. Wear it a little bit and see how you feel and the vibe that it gives you. Then you’ll be able to tell what you want to stack next to it.