Post Your Recent Beauty Purchases! (2nd thread)

Vitner's Daughter Acitve Botanical Serum
Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
I'm From Honey Mask
Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Lip Gloss Set
Josie Maran Argan Skincare Ritual set
Shiseido Facial Cotton

Picked up a bunch of stuff from Sephora:
Sephora Golden Hours highlighters in Dusk and Twilight. Twilight looks a lot like the purple in the new Huda Beauty glow palette so I wanted to try it out so I wouldn't have to buy that whole palette. At first swatch they're a lot less glittery, very smooth like an actual luminous highlighter.
Sephora Make No Mistake Foundation and Concealer
2 Sephora Travel Bags - the Artful Traveler and the Vacationer
A Beauty Blender Pro to replace the one I lost (I find these ones last the longest)
And finally the Sephora Take Me Away Travel Jar... Because I realized on my last vacation I couldn't take my day/night moisturizers with me.

I got two deluxe samples - The Boscia Luminizing Black Mask and the Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask.

I can't wait to try out my stuff!

Just tried a sample of SuperGoop City Sunscreen for face and I must kick myself for using drugstore face spf for so long! It really makes a difference.
I have also recently integrated the Foreo Luna face cleansing device and I gotta admit I handed off my clarisonic to my 12 year old I liked it so much.
I have been much more diligent with my Baby Quasar red LED light and taken altogether, my skin is presently glowing (PS-it hasn't been good at all, actually downright awful, so much so that a close friend offered to take me to her aesthetician!!!!!)

From Sephora:
Nars Blush Duos in Frenzy & Jubilee
Urban Decay Finger Brush & Moondust brushes.
4 Urban Decay Vice lipsticks (scorched, gubby, trick and heat)
The estee edit pore vanishing stick
Commodity storybook fragrance gift set
Guarlain L'or primer deluxe sample.
Tocca Stella deluxe sample
Dr. Jart pores no more deluxe sample

Rather disappointed though. Both orders were missing all of the free samples. Its on my account's order history, in my order confirmation email... But the itemized receipt in the box, not listed and nothing included. Just the point rewards and gwp code items. I have a third order on the way, wonder if they include the samples in that one.

Also:
Milani liner pot, two wet n' wild metallic lipstics, Laneige BB cushion refill, TonyMoly Tako Pore set.

Reactions: reginaPhalange