Mansur Gavriel Post your QUESTIONS & CHAT about the Finds & Deals Thread here

that's definitely the mini lady bag. i saw these pics of her wearing it and it really pushed me to finally get one! i just ordered the mini in black/marina today on MG site. can't wait to get it!! :biggrin:

Congrats on your order!!

I think I'm going to order from Barneys the mini so that I can return if I don't like it...I know loving all the pics of Gigi carrying the bag!

I kinda want the regular size just so I can have the option of wearing over shoulder too but I think the mini would be better for my short height ...

Has anyone in the UK ordered an MG bag directly from their website? Did you have to pay ridiculous customs fees when it got delivered?

The bag/colour I'm after doesn't seem to be available on Net A Porter and other international online retailers, so I've considered buying directly from their website... But I really don't want to shell out hundreds just on customs! Seriously considering just waiting for a year and getting one when I'm on holiday in NYC!

Has anyone in the UK ordered an MG bag directly from their website? Did you have to pay ridiculous customs fees when it got delivered?

The bag/colour I'm after doesn't seem to be available on Net A Porter and other international online retailers, so I've considered buying directly from their website... But I really don't want to shell out hundreds just on customs! Seriously considering just waiting for a year and getting one when I'm on holiday in NYC!

I was charged around $200 CAD when I purchased my Lady bag. Not impressed.

I'm also in the U.K. and was considering ordering directly from the website as I fancied a bucket bag with a coloured lining, I may have to re-think that, I'm going to work out what the customs charges would be :hrmm:

I live in Switzerland and bought a large tote directly from them. I paid about $80 for duties etc.