Post your OCTOBER 2010 Purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let's see what everyone got this month!

2. From my trip to the Concord Mills outlet while on vacation in Charlotte NC. Loved this outlet experience. And especially love my new green purse!

[​IMG]

3. Madison Exotic Audrey in purple and crystal pave Westie fob from Gilroy outlets, and the Poppy lips pin from Vacaville outlets!

Attached Files:

4. A Madison Audrey in purple embossed croc leather:love: ... how could I resist this beauty? LOL

[​IMG]

5. Madison Exotic Embossed Carryall in grey and the matching zip around wallet from Gilroy Premium Outlet. Love this set! :heart:

Attached Files:

6. i love this !

7. I love this set too... if only it were mine :drool:

8. 232323232%7Ffp633 7)nu=58 9)279)252)WSNRCG=334773; 92343nu0mrj.jpg

232323232%7Ffp633;3)nu=58 9)279)252)WSNRCG=33478 ( 7 343nu0mrj.jpg

Mia Ocean Teal Maggie and Cinnamon Madison Carryall, Large wristlet and mini skinny from the outlet

9. My outlet goodies so far!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I love the Gunmetal bag (First Picture)-which bag is this? Which outlet? What Price?

11. Got Audrey croc purple:cool:
    [​IMG]

12. It's the Madison Carryall in gunmetal Style #15673. With 30% & 20% off it came to $256. I got it at Sawgrass outlet in South Florida but they've been popping up at outlets everywhere.

13. Just a few things I've accumulated this month.
    Studded Petrol Alexandra
    [​IMG]

Madison Cinnamon Hailey, wristlet, and mini skinny (sorry my pics kinda bright)
    [​IMG]

Madison Metallic Wristlet
    [​IMG]

Kristin Op Art clutch
    [​IMG]

Poppy Makeup bags
    [​IMG]

Poppy thing.. how hot is the lining!!
    [​IMG]

and agenda and ring.. sorry too lazy to take pics of it
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Great stuff Q!!!! Woohoo :yahoo: Love everything!!! Congrats on all your goodies!!! Ya gotta help me find a leather hailey now!! Yeah the one you talked me out of remember?? LOL

15. Bawhahahahahhaa LOL LOL Yes I don't know why I talked you out of them. I guess I didn't like any of the colors at first. Then I saw someone wearing it and thought 'Oh man I need one of these, great for wearing hands free'.. Then I saw it in Cinnamon and had to get it since I already had the wristlet and mini skinny. Bwahahhahaa. I work backwards sometimes... accessories first then bag. :yahoo: