Post Your Miu Miu Pics Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beloved Miu Miu soft calf bow satchel in off white. Probably my most favourite bag ever! Now I want the Prada gauffre e/w satchel in black.

Oh blast - pic size is too big and I don't know how to re-size it.

Sara - that is so pretty! I'm not in the market right now (well...I look every day, but I'm not planning any purchases until the fall...), but that bag (in a darker color - I have my cera gauffre!) is definitely on my list!

Bisbee

hello, these are my fabulous Miu Miu sunglasses. they are huge and i lovvvve them-love them-love them!!! they are my "en cognito glasses".:supacool:
style number SMU03F
my husband calls them my big girl glasses, he also refers to any of my platforms as my big girl shoes, hahha!
xo
LGcoco3.jpg

Hi, it's me again. I absolutely love the bag above but cannot find it in the store here. So my only option is to purchase online. Planning to get it from styledrops.com . Anyone shopped there before. Is it safe? Thanks.

Here is my small, vintage collection (Oh, I feel so old showing them :Push: )

#1 -- the small miu miu family & the cousin Prada
#2 -- my first miu miu from Browns in Canada, still have the price tag on the card. Lost the dustbag but has the Browns shopping bag... what's w/ me???
#3 -- the black satin miu miu, could be an museum piece

Attachments

• beejerrymiu.jpg
    beejerrymiu.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 235
  • bj1stmiu.jpg
    bj1stmiu.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 111
  • bjmiusatin.jpg
    bjmiusatin.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 114
My collection -- can't believe it, Jill, you have the Venice tote too. Have only seen it the day I bought it, never since ! Sorry for the comment but where should I put that :confused1:

Attachments

• pursesgroup.jpg
    pursesgroup.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 441
Status
Not open for further replies.