Post your Ferragamo Shoes here!!!

I love these! I tried the ivory/gold and they are soo comfortable!! I wish they were cheaper...
So the ball of my foot kinda hurts where the leathers meet at that part of the shoe so I'm definitely going to put some sole cushioning there. I don't care how painful it is though, I WILL wear these LOL. I found mine on sale online after months of eyeing them.

Can someone help me with loafer sizing. I normally wear 8 & 1./2 but sized down to an 8 in the Moccasin with Gancini ornament. They arrived yesterday but feel too big even with socks and think they will feel bigger with wear. Do you normally size down a full size? Thanks.

I’m a lilies on the fence about these boots I live them but I’d live some opinions do you guys think they are too busy? Are they keepers?View attachment 5943846

They're amazing, and they were an absolute bargain. Just wear them!

Obviously, they're the focal point so you won't need to much of anything else going on.

Under a black or grey midi-skirt, with a mini skirt or shorts (or skort) and black tights, or light jeans/beige chinos tucked in, think black leggings and black turtle-neck.

• Love
Reactions: girlhasbags
They're amazing, and they were an absolute bargain. Just wear them!

Obviously, they're the focal point so you won't need to much of anything else going on.

Under a black or grey midi-skirt, with a mini skirt or shorts (or skort) and black tights, or light jeans/beige chinos tucked in, think black leggings and black turtle-neck.
Thank you for responding and thank you so much for offering some options to style them that is exactly what I was looking for. My fear was how to wear them without overdoing it and you definitely helped. I am keeping them and ended up getting them for $149.99 I figured at the price I would work it out... lol. thank you again.

Also please excuse my terrible typing.

• Love
Reactions: papertiger