Post your Coach matching sets here!

Woweeee!!! The Hampton Weekender comes in Green??? I'm so jealous! That's totally gorgeous! I just love the matching green wristlet. I have the black weekender from the Yorkdale sale last week but no matching anything. It looks like you have a much bigger black weekender below. That's a great collection!

Can I ask you, what's the lining like in the green weekender? The hangtag on that bag is so cute! :okay:

Take care, :heart:
Well, I don't think it's the size of the weekender, and it's a bit smaller depth wise than the black & turq. bag you see to the left of it. It's one of the few I bought from the boutique and I'm glad I did because apparently that color was sold like hot-cakes! It's not the same nylon material as the black bags, it's more satin-y.
The inside on the green is satin-y white with sig-c in green pattern (not the plasticy type inside either...). Did you want the Serial info?

The bigger of the black bags was given to a friend to use as it's intended, as a baby bag! I gave her the wristlet and cosmetic case too, even tho the wristlet is shown in these pictures taken a while ago.

Attachments

• P5181218.JPG
    P5181218.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 518
  • P5181219.JPG
    P5181219.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 541
  • P5181220.JPG
    P5181220.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 555
  • P5181222.JPG
    P5181222.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 539
Reactions: americandreaming
Here is my one and only matchy-matchy set. Missing from the pic is the matching mini skinny that I purchased a few weeks after I purchased these beautiful pieces. :love:

7-26-08vacation029.jpg

Reactions: americandreaming
Carley, I have the matching floral stripe too, minus the little pouch. I LOVE the floral stripe collection.

Here are my matching sets:

White Medium Madeline Tote with Hampton French Purse
EbayPictures140.jpg

Heritage Stripe Pink Tote with matching accordion wallet and I threw in the raspberry coin purse for color contrast.
EbayPictures139.jpg

Gold/Khaki Floral Stripe Tote with Envelope Wallet
EbayPictures135.jpg

Pink/Khaki Floral Stripe Tote with Envelope Wallet
EbayPictures133.jpg

The two together:
EbayPictures131.jpg

Used to think matching is redundent, but now I absolutely love it!

Here are a few more of my matching pieces! I am slowly taking pics:

Platinum Bridgit and Wallet. I can't for the life of me figure out why Coach didn't make a matching wallet with matching hardware.(notice the brass hardware on the wallet):shrugs:
picture.php

My Rose Bridgit and Matching Legacy Turnlock Wallet!:heart:
picture.php

Black Bridgit and Matching Wallet :heart:
picture.php

And...this is my Plum Ali with the Legacy Stripe Capacity Wristlet and regular wristlet.

Okay...so you are thinking this is not a matching set. But the inside lining of the Ali is Legacy Stripe, so I think I can get away with it!!:P
picture.php

Coach Wheel-along & Boston Duffle
1_609278663l.jpg

Coach Patchwork Demi Purse & Wallet
1_219632514l.jpg

Coach Signature Stripe Bag,Wristlet & Mini Skinny
private_1_e71baa29ffc0ed6a9c5b78f3e56dcd2e6700434af04decf94f14b846a768bd93l.jpg

Coach Pink Optic Swingpack & Mini Skinny
1_505423954l.jpg

Coach Floral Swing pack & Mini Skinny
1_944198705l.jpg

Scribble Family