Post your 2021 July Jewels Here!!

Yayyyy, it finally arrived. Super happy for you dear. I love it you add the coin pouch into the chain and I like it better with your verticale trunk strap too since it has leather part so it’s more comfortable on the shoulder. Congratulations. Enjoy it :yahoo:
Thanks so much bfly! Isn’t it a fun little piece? Though I just discovered the price sticker was crumpled in the bottom of the phone pouch - I wondered why my phone didn’t go down in as far as it should! Removed it and now the max phone fits great. Enjoy yours too! :drinks: I’ve carried it multiple times already!

Reactions: bfly

Wow! 5 of 6 are almost always sold out!!!

Good job :clap::tup:

Thank you! I ordered all 3 Mini Pochettes via Concierge. The Digital Concierge is honestly amazing. I wasn’t stalking the key pouch but saw it in stock late one night and instantly ordered it:biggrin:. Also if any fellow Canadians are looking for any items, I have an amazing SA who helped me find the Alma BB (MIF) in days. He was also able to get one for a fellow LV lover in the LV Sub Reddit. He’s great.

Thank you! I ordered all 3 Mini Pochettes via Concierge. The Digital Concierge is honestly amazing. I wasn’t stalking the key pouch but saw it in stock late one night and instantly ordered it:biggrin:. Also if any fellow Canadians are looking for any items, I have an amazing SA who helped me find the Alma BB (MIF) in days. He’s great.

That’s how I got mine too!! I ordered 2 but the other got cancelled…guess I’ll try again later.

Btw, we are bag twins with the MIF Alma BB DE and the MIF Mono Cles which I luckily scored in store when I wasn’t even looking for one :biggrin:

Reactions: Aliluvlv and _vee