Post Web Hermes Finds

Please note this is not a chat thread nor a recent purchase 'show-and-tell' thread.

This thread is for showing AVAILABLE items STILL for sale to OTHERS from a site or seller.

Please report:

Chat
Shall I/shan't I?
Info inquiries
Posts without links and info of where to buy
Recent purchases. This usually indicates soliciting and soft-selling (commercial resellers that deplete h.com stocks so that regular consumers can't buy at retail prices) and/or often shilling

From our T&R:

Buying/Selling on TPF​

• Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted on PurseForum. Want-To-Buy or Want-To-Sell posts will be deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale or desire to buy via direct messages to other members is prohibited.
  • Shilling your own auctions is not permitted in posts, signatures or otherwise. However, you may list your auctions in the new List Your Auctions sub.
  • Offering to obtain goods for others or requesting for others to buy goods for you is not permitted.

Thanks so much for posting! I was able to order the violet PM one. hopefully it will ship out. Was hoping to get rose azalea but missed it but will be so happy if I can get the violet one.
I hope you will receive your order soon! :smile:
I missed them all but thank you for posting!
You are welcome!
Oh no, I keep missing them, does anyone know when they update or it’s really random? Also, If I’m in Canada, do you think I can order from US site and ship to a US address even though my billing is Canada?
I believe it is completely random. I have seen rodeo charms sometimes pop up during the daytime and other times at night. Sometimes they even show up at 3am and 5am!

I am not sure if the order will go through if you have a Canadian billing address.... I tried to order an item from the Hermes Japan site once, and then have the item shipped to my friend’s address in Japan. However, when I typed in my USA billing address, the system didn’t allow me to continue. Apparently it was also required to have a Japanese billing address when purchasing from the Japanese site.....

It doesn’t hurt to try, but just be aware that the order might not go through....

Reactions: allure244
I hope you will receive your order soon! :smile:

You are welcome!

I believe it is completely random. I have seen rodeo charms sometimes pop up during the daytime and other times at night. Sometimes they even show up at 3am and 5am!

I am not sure if the order will go through if you have a Canadian billing address.... I tried to order an item from the Hermes Japan site once, and then have the item shipped to my friend’s address in Japan. However, when I typed in my USA billing address, the system didn’t allow me to continue. Apparently it was also required to have a Japanese billing address when purchasing from the Japanese site.....

It doesn’t hurt to try, but just be aware that the order might not go through....
Thanks!! Guess if I ever get lucky to see one online I’ll try to see if it would go through

Reactions: Amka
Be careful with this sale. Barney’s NY just declared bankruptcy. All stores are closing and the website is shutting down. All of their assets are being liquidated. This includes their entire inventory which is great for the consumer who can buy in person from one of the stores. But, it’s a gamble for online shoppers. If your product is damaged or doesn’t fit, you’re stuck with it. All sales are final.

Be careful with this sale. Barney’s NY just declared bankruptcy. All stores are closing and the website is shutting down. All of their assets are being liquidated. This includes their entire inventory which is great for the consumer who can buy in person from one of the stores. But, it’s a gamble for online shoppers. If your product is damaged or doesn’t fit, you’re stuck with it. All sales are final.

In spite of declaring bankruptcy, Barney’s NY is opening a new store at the new American Dream Mall in NJ. That’s the latest info I have. I suppose it could be subject to change.

FYI - Not that anyone here cares, :biggrin: Hermes is opening a boutique there, too. :nuts:

P.S. I’ll probably never go to that mall. It looks like a monstrosity. Not for me, even if there is an Hermes.

Back to topic.

Last edited:
Depending on when you make a purchase and when you receive the items, you may have sometime to make a return according to their website:

53DACB9E-C74A-46D5-B34A-43FDCD8A401E.jpeg

But of course, it is still better to get the items in person!

In spite of declaring bankruptcy, Barney’s NY is opening a new store at the new American Dream Mall in NJ. That’s the latest info I have. I suppose it could be subject to change.

FYI - Not that anyone here cares, :biggrin: Hermes is opening a boutique there, too. :nuts:

P.S. I’ll probably never go to that mall. It looks like a monstrosity. Not for me, even if there is an Hermes.

Back to topic.
Depending on when you make a purchase and when you receive the items, you may have sometime to make a return according to their website:

View attachment 4583548

But of course, it is still better to get the items in person!
It's all so sad. I grew up with Barneys NY being the ultimate luxury department store. A must-visit stop in NYC. The shoe department was Heaven!! I loved the accessible layout on each floor, with up-and-comers interspersed amongst the established, iconic designers. Recent years have been brutal for the stores though. Always nearly empty. Their desperation became apparent with online transactions too. Every shipment became "signature required" and they started sending warnings that all returns and exchanges are being monitored such that too many of either could result in Barney's refusal to accept them. That's a company gasping for air.

It's all so sad. I grew up with Barneys NY being the ultimate luxury department store. A must-visit stop in NYC. The shoe department was Heaven!! I loved the accessible layout on each floor, with up-and-comers interspersed amongst the established, iconic designers. Recent years have been brutal for the stores though. Always nearly empty. Their desperation became apparent with online transactions too. Every shipment became "signature required" and they started sending warnings that all returns and exchanges are being monitored such that too many of either could result in Barney's refusal to accept them. That's a company gasping for air.

There was a very small Barney’s at a nearby town which closed quite a while back. They even had an Hermes department!