Post Web Hermes Finds

Please note this is not a chat thread nor a recent purchase 'show-and-tell' thread.

This thread is for showing AVAILABLE items STILL for sale to OTHERS from a site or seller.

Please report:

Chat
Shall I/shan't I?
Info inquiries
Posts without links and info of where to buy
Recent purchases. This usually indicates soliciting and soft-selling (commercial resellers that deplete h.com stocks so that regular consumers can't buy at retail prices) and/or often shilling

From our T&R:

Buying/Selling on TPF​

• Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted on PurseForum. Want-To-Buy or Want-To-Sell posts will be deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale or desire to buy via direct messages to other members is prohibited.
  • Shilling your own auctions is not permitted in posts, signatures or otherwise. However, you may list your auctions in the new List Your Auctions sub.
  • Offering to obtain goods for others or requesting for others to buy goods for you is not permitted.

Black and white Cheval sur mon Carré CSGM from eb@y seller ellyla. Starting bid $2799. Overpriced, but a grail for many.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Auth-Herme...150152?hash=item33f5adf3c8:g:YuoAAOSwFYZbrMrx

View attachment 4206207

thanks for posting Hermes Nuttynut! Wanted one since they came out, and one slipped through my fingers at the boutique but if i recall correctly, this seller last sold one for US$5000 !!!

What?!?!? 5K! Wow!

Thanks for posting HNN. Love this design and have 3 cws... this black/white is stunning and on my wishlist. Too bad the price is :shocked:

Reactions: Julide
Suddenly, this became available again. It's payday today. Go! :biggrin:

screen-shot-2018-09-19-at-19-36-34-png.4197548
I ended up getting the Barenia/toile Jypsiere Collector Square had for 3450. I’m going to pick it up in Paris later this month. I will save on the detax and the shipping. I will however pay a duty once I get into the US. It will make for a really nice souvenir and travel bag.

ETA: Here’s the URL https://www.collectorsquare.com/sac...uir-barenia-marron-et-toile-beige-353377.html

Thank you. I got it in the pre-public sale. I thought it was a really cool bag at a great price. I have been looking for years for a Barenia/Toile Kelly, but could not find one in good condition at a reasonable price. This bag is a great casual cross body bag that when everything is said and done will cost in the $3500 range. Jypsieres are very versatile, gorgeous and often very competitively priced bags in the resale market.

Last edited:
Thank you. I got it in the pre-public sale. I thought it was a really cool bag at a great price. I have been looking for years for a Barenia/Toile Kelly, but could not find one in good condition at a reasonable price. This bag is a great casual cross body bag that when everything is said and done will cost in the $3500 range. Jypsieres are very versatile, gorgeous and often very competitively priced bags in the resale market.

EB, that is a great idea! What is the pre-public sale? I hope you post a photo once you get it.

Reactions: etoupebirkin
EB, that is a great idea! What is the pre-public sale? I hope you post a photo once you get it.

I signed up for notices from Collector's Square. As a result, I periodically get emails for private sales before they are open to the public. This is the first time I've worked with them. I called them on the phone and asked a bunch of questions before I purchased the bag. I need to make an appointment to pick it up. I'll post pictures. As I recall, the store is not far away from Sevres, my favorite Hermes in Paris. I'll probably pick up the bag and look at RTW, scarves and Petit H.