Post Web Hermes Finds

Please note this is not a chat thread nor a recent purchase 'show-and-tell' thread.

This thread is for showing AVAILABLE items STILL for sale to OTHERS from a site or seller.

Please report:

Chat
Shall I/shan't I?
Info inquiries
Posts without links and info of where to buy
Recent purchases. This usually indicates soliciting and soft-selling (commercial resellers that deplete h.com stocks so that regular consumers can't buy at retail prices) and/or often shilling

From our T&R:

Buying/Selling on TPF​

• Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted on PurseForum. Want-To-Buy or Want-To-Sell posts will be deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale or desire to buy via direct messages to other members is prohibited.
  • Shilling your own auctions is not permitted in posts, signatures or otherwise. However, you may list your auctions in the new List Your Auctions sub.
  • Offering to obtain goods for others or requesting for others to buy goods for you is not permitted.

Not sure if this fits here..... you can place a bid for:

”A secret glimpse of 24 Faubourg Saint-Honoré

A private tour for 2 of the Emile Hermès collection located at the heart of the historic store of 24 Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris, followed by an exclusive lunch on the terrace, the house’s secret garden.”

803A6508-E849-4333-A9E4-F990F130D317.jpeg

For fellow box calfskin lovers - both Calvi and Bastia in noir box on USA h.com right now! Placing my orders, hopefully they go through :pray:

:eek:holy moly... I am really REALLY trying to wait to get Calvi and Bastia personalized and pick it up in Europe. This is super tempting...

Reactions: momoc
For fellow box calfskin lovers - both Calvi and Bastia in noir box on USA h.com right now! Placing my orders, hopefully they go through :pray:

Fingers crossed it goes through for you. I LOVE mine- they are so classy and have worn quite well. If you ever see them in Rouge H and don't tell me....all I can say is, don't go there! :lol:
Please post when you get them :flowers:

Not sure if this fits here..... you can place a bid for:

”A secret glimpse of 24 Faubourg Saint-Honoré

A private tour for 2 of the Emile Hermès collection located at the heart of the historic store of 24 Faubourg Saint-Honoré in Paris, followed by an exclusive lunch on the terrace, the house’s secret garden.”

To those who are interested, here is a screen grab of the final result:

029C133A-298E-496F-9505-70A241CAD5DE.jpeg