Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
I got quotes from Namu and was really surprised - overall they're more inexpensive than Opera's "discounted" prices.

Forehead reduction: 4m
Rhinoplasty: ~4.5m (bridge/implant, alar reduction, tip plasty)
Philtrum: 1.5-2m
Facial lipo: 1-3m
Arm lipo: 2.5m
Breast: 7m (teardrop silicone gel)

I've been talking to Helen (Sonya714) about Namu but if anyone has additional info on them please PM me on here or Kakao (ID: 91377)!

I have been thinking about facial countour and here is what I been quoted. These are just pictures I sent not in person yet.

The face dental:
two jaw surgery : 9,500,000 krw..
v-line surgery: 4,400,000 krw
Although I do like their work and the dr was so nice replying directly to me through kakaotalk. I feel their work is really subtle. As I’m looking to make my face more slimmer and smaller. However I’m still going to this place as an option for consultation in person.

View plastic surgery:
V line includes side jaw reduction : 7 ml krw
and front chin Genioplasty. 7 ml krw
With acculift and thread lifting 3.5 krw ml
Total of 17.5 ml krw
This is actually one of my first choices. I really liked their results and I saw a video of a girl who did jaw surgery and came out great after and it was a video, so I know there was no photoshop involved.

GNG: CLINIC
<FACIAL CONTOURING>
-Zygoma reduction/Genioplasty/Mandible surgery cost : 5,500,000KRW.
-Two of any above surgeries : 9,100,000KRW.
-All of above surgeries : 12,800,000KRW.
-Revision case : additional costs about 1,500,000KRW.
(For revision case, there is consultation and examination fee of 100,000KRW. But it will be deducted from the total surgery price)

Double jaw surgery costs 16,000,000KRW.
For double jaw surgery, we need to make your wafer which costs additional 1,500,000KRW.
You might need to get orthodontic treatment before or after the surgery.

After having a face to face consultation with our doctor, you will go to our affiliated dental office to make a wafer impression of your bite calibration. After seven days, you will be ready for surgery. The doctor may or may not ask you to come in earlier to check the wafer, or he may check it directly in the surgery room on the day of surgery. During the first week post op, you will be asked to return for check ups every few days. By the second week, you are free to travel far since we will only ask you to come back once a week until the 4th week post op.
*Wafer is used for bimaxillary correction after double jaw surgery for 1 month.
*All prices are subject to 10% VAT
(And I just pasted what they sent me lol but yeah. ) but that two jaw price is crazy expensive.. still unsure if I need two jaw surgery.. as most of them say in person consultation is much more accurate.

EU dental
Double Jaw +V-line + Zygoma Reduction : 21,000,000
The consultant was nice on kakaotalk. But she told me to come in person as prices will probably be lowered to my budget.

Im still debating. But I’m definitely going to Korea in 2019. So I’m going to work full time like crazy. . And when I feel I’m ready I’m going to go Korea and get consultations in person. Anyone know when is the best time to go where it isn’t as busy. As I don’t want to consult and have to wait too long to get scheduled. As my work I’m not even sure how long I can ask for off. Also I’m thinking of hiring a translator to someone I can trust who knows the prices really well and can help me bargain. But not sure if this is a good ideal or where to find one. Thanks

So I know most of this is to give quotes clinics give, but do you guys know which clinics will bargain down a lot? My friend claims she got all her surgeries for $5000: Incisional DES with epi and tosis, rhino with tip and alarplasty, full face fat graft with prp. She won't tell me where she went, but she said it's a well known clinic. I want to go to a clinic that will bring down the price a lot like that lol.
if she is your good friend she should've tel you which hospital did she go? it is super confusing in between so many of hospitals

I have been thinking about facial countour and here is what I been quoted. These are just pictures I sent not in person yet.

The face dental:
two jaw surgery : 9,500,000 krw..
v-line surgery: 4,400,000 krw
Although I do like their work and the dr was so nice replying directly to me through kakaotalk. I feel their work is really subtle. As I’m looking to make my face more slimmer and smaller. However I’m still going to this place as an option for consultation in person.

View plastic surgery:
V line includes side jaw reduction : 7 ml krw
and front chin Genioplasty. 7 ml krw
With acculift and thread lifting 3.5 krw ml
Total of 17.5 ml krw
This is actually one of my first choices. I really liked their results and I saw a video of a girl who did jaw surgery and came out great after and it was a video, so I know there was no photoshop involved.

GNG: CLINIC
<FACIAL CONTOURING>
-Zygoma reduction/Genioplasty/Mandible surgery cost : 5,500,000KRW.
-Two of any above surgeries : 9,100,000KRW.
-All of above surgeries : 12,800,000KRW.
-Revision case : additional costs about 1,500,000KRW.
(For revision case, there is consultation and examination fee of 100,000KRW. But it will be deducted from the total surgery price)

Double jaw surgery costs 16,000,000KRW.
For double jaw surgery, we need to make your wafer which costs additional 1,500,000KRW.
You might need to get orthodontic treatment before or after the surgery.

After having a face to face consultation with our doctor, you will go to our affiliated dental office to make a wafer impression of your bite calibration. After seven days, you will be ready for surgery. The doctor may or may not ask you to come in earlier to check the wafer, or he may check it directly in the surgery room on the day of surgery. During the first week post op, you will be asked to return for check ups every few days. By the second week, you are free to travel far since we will only ask you to come back once a week until the 4th week post op.
*Wafer is used for bimaxillary correction after double jaw surgery for 1 month.
*All prices are subject to 10% VAT
(And I just pasted what they sent me lol but yeah. ) but that two jaw price is crazy expensive.. still unsure if I need two jaw surgery.. as most of them say in person consultation is much more accurate.

EU dental
Double Jaw +V-line + Zygoma Reduction : 21,000,000
The consultant was nice on kakaotalk. But she told me to come in person as prices will probably be lowered to my budget.

Im still debating. But I’m definitely going to Korea in 2019. So I’m going to work full time like crazy. . And when I feel I’m ready I’m going to go Korea and get consultations in person. Anyone know when is the best time to go where it isn’t as busy. As I don’t want to consult and have to wait too long to get scheduled. As my work I’m not even sure how long I can ask for off. Also I’m thinking of hiring a translator to someone I can trust who knows the prices really well and can help me bargain. But not sure if this is a good ideal or where to find one. Thanks
Are you planning to get face contour in 2019 ? :0 me too !! Can we keep contact on kakao ? My ID is ahri97yaya

I just found this post and it's really helpful! I haven't decided when to do the surgery so right now I'm just researching and researching. I started with Wannabe ps and they quoted me pretty cheap too, I guess.
Double eyelid surgery non incision: 1,300,000 KRW
nose surgery (bridge and tip): 2,500,000 KRW
I used to have interest in double jaw surgery as well so I've consulted with TFD and EU.
TFD quoted me 14,000,000 KRW
EU quoted me 11,000,000-15,000,000 KRW
But after reading some articles about this type of surgery, I think I need much more time to think. and to save up haha

Reactions: zaza13333
I got an online consult via Kakao with View. They said to me that for my DES I had to pay 5 mill Krw and the around 9 mill KrW for endotine lift (forehead lift) I'm quite young and my eyebrows are hanging very low. Which give the impression as if I'm always angry.

Is that a reasonable price or are they over charging..... To me especially after reading some prices here 5 mill KrW seemed pretty high for DES. Has anyone got experience with endotine forehead lift ? And if so isn't that pretty high charged as well?