Post pictures of your/your kids pumpkins!!

purly

resident knitting nerd
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
I wanted to share my Halloween pumpkin.

Just having a little fun. Decided to do a diorama instead of carving.

So, who else did one this year? Post pics!

Awww, that's so cute..in a scary way of course :P

You know.. I've NEVER carved a pumpkin in my life :sad: My family never really celebrated halloween as I was growing up so we never did it! Even though I love halloween now I'd feel a bit silly carving one all by myself hahah! Might just do one for the hell of it & put it out on wednesday though!

You know.. I've NEVER carved a pumpkin in my life :sad: My family never really celebrated halloween as I was growing up so we never did it! Even though I love halloween now I'd feel a bit silly carving one all by myself hahah! Might just do one for the hell of it & put it out on wednesday though!

You should. That's so sad that you've never carved a pumpkin! It's a lot of fun.

sweetpea, i think my SO and i used the same book you guys used!:nuts:

my SO and i have no kids, but we decided to be dorky and go pumpkin picking anyway. we visited a farm on long island and walked through their corn maze and then picked some humungous pumpkins. then my SO carved pumpkins while i baked pumpkin bread (yummy!:yes:) here's his work:

Attachments

• DSCN1407.JPG
    DSCN1407.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN1409.JPG
    DSCN1409.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 43
sweetpea, i think my SO and i used the same book you guys used!:nuts:

my SO and i have no kids, but we decided to be dorky and go pumpkin picking anyway. we visited a farm on long island and walked through their corn maze and then picked some humungous pumpkins. then my SO carved pumpkins while i baked pumpkin bread (yummy!:yes:) here's his work:

Yeah, I think we did use the same stencil book! I do recall looking at that witch one. We too don't have any kids..but my SO thought it'd be cool to get one. Now I have to get my cat to pose next to it for some pics. :love: