*** Post pics your latest CL purchases here! V2 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got around to posting these surprisingly comfy heels which I "got" from a great TPFer...Jenay:hugs:...enjoy...

Black Kid Leather Daffs
calf.gif

calf2.gif

Royal Blue Suede Daffs
blue.gif

securedownload-2.gif
Congrats!

Here are the gorgeous Ivory Python Jaws I scored on ebay (thanks again to skislope15 for the post in the deals/steals thread) :smooch:

I had huge issues with delivery and communication from the seller, but three weeks after payment (and zero communication), they suddenly shipped out the day before yesterday and I received them yesterday morning. Special thanks to jenay, AEGIS, and samina for all of your advice with the shipping issues. :hugs:

Now, to the eye candy (sorry for the crappy quality):

CIMG0236.jpg

Love these! If I were going to stalk an older style, this would be it, in either color. Congrats!

FINALLY picked a nude patent shoe!! It was between the Banane and the Bianca. So happy with my purchase, I know I will get a ton of wear out of these. I also have the VP patent nude, but they just don't 'do it' for me. I like a little bit of a higher heel and the VP are not that comfy to me. So the Banane 140 was my pick! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!:yahoo:

IMG_2406.jpg

Very nice choice. Congratulations!

Here are my newest...I love them! Finally got me some Barbie Pink!

Sorry it's not the best pic.

View attachment 1654850

Nice find. That is such a gorgeous pink.

FINALLY picked a nude patent shoe!! It was between the Banane and the Bianca. So happy with my purchase, I know I will get a ton of wear out of these. I also have the VP patent nude, but they just don't 'do it' for me. I like a little bit of a higher heel and the VP are not that comfy to me. So the Banane 140 was my pick! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!:yahoo:

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

They are amazing and look so great on you! Congrats! ;)

Here are the gorgeous Ivory Python Jaws I scored on ebay (thanks again to skislope15 for the post in the deals/steals thread) :smooch:

I had huge issues with delivery and communication from the seller, but three weeks after payment (and zero communication), they suddenly shipped out the day before yesterday and I received them yesterday morning. Special thanks to jenay, AEGIS, and samina for all of your advice with the shipping issues. :hugs:

Now, to the eye candy (sorry for the crappy quality):

CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0245.jpg

CIMG0246.jpg

These are beautiful!

Lovely additions!

Thank you!

Love them, both great pairs! Amazing additions, Congratulations!!! :smile:

Thanks!
OMG Those Blue Daffs! :love::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat::hbeat:

Thanks! The blue daffs are definitely one of my faves!

Oh you're just now posting!!? :lol:

Gorgy!!

:lol::lol: Thank you!Sorry it took sooo long!:hugs:

beautiful pairs!!

Thank you!

Gorgeous! Those royal blue daffs are simply stunning!

Thank you!

I actually love them on you! They don't look like 120s at all.

Love!!! You wear them so well!

Beautiful! Congrats!

Thanks!

Beautiful, congrats!

Thank you!

Hmmm think I know who you bought the Maggies from :P congrats they are gorgeous!

Sorry that you got the 120 and not the 140. I have the Nude 120 and I am expecting the Black 120 today. I Luv them personally. I think they are still sexy and much more wearable for me than the 140s. Plus they look great on you!

*sigh* These are amazing, congrats!

I'm drooling with envy!!!! These are FABOLOUSSSS!!

Thanks!:smile:

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

They go perfect with your skintone and they make your legs look amazing!

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

IMG_2398.jpg

Beautiful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.