post pics of your gold tiffany jewellery here!!

i love this bracelet but im worried about it breaking and losing the beads everywhere
how long have you had it and do you wear it 24/7
is it quite a sturdy piece or do you think it'll break easy
i saw another member had the silver version and it snapped

Return to Tiffany bead bracelet in 18K yellow gold

love this!

Thanks!

i love this bracelet but im worried about it breaking and losing the beads everywhere
how long have you had it and do you wear it 24/7
is it quite a sturdy piece or do you think it'll break easy
i saw another member had the silver version and it snapped

Hi xblackxstarx!

I only had it for about 24 hours! I sure hope it won't break as easily as the other bracelet (I remember seeing the pictures here on the forum...). I initially thought that silver bracelet had a defect, but now I'm a little worried. But it is gold, and I tend to baby my jewelry even though I wear it almost 24/7 (only removing it for chores, washing my hands and to shower). I will just be extra careful and I'll come back in a few weeks-months with updates of whether it is sturdy or as fragile as the other silver bracelet we saw.

Last edited:
I'm so tempted to buy it !
Please do update on it :smile:
Surely if they broke too easily Tiffany wouldn't sell them right?
Aren't they known for high quality

Thanks!

Hi xblackxstarx!

I only had it for about 24 hours! I sure hope it won't break as easily as the other bracelet (I remember seeing the pictures here on the forum...). I initially thought that silver bracelet had a defect, but now I'm a little worried. But it is gold, and I tend to baby my jewelry even though I wear it almost 24/7 (only removing it for chores, washing my hands and to shower). I will just be extra careful and I'll come back in a few weeks-months with updates of whether it is sturdy or as fragile as the other silver bracelet we saw.

I'm so tempted to buy it !
Please do update on it :smile:

I own the silver one and never take it off (wear in the shower and to work where I accidentally tug on it when wearing gloves) and it is still okay). I think it's a sturdy bracelet.

The silk bracelet is indeed Cartier it's the RG love with single diamond
The only little piece of Cartier I own
The woven star bracelet is a Carolina bucci lucky bracelet, this exact one is £550 and 18k gold . You can get a silver version for about £150
I also have a white gold with turquoise and a little moon charm
They are really pretty bracelets Im obsessed with them
There is a thread here somewhere where people have posted photos of theirs in various silk colours and charms (there's a photo of my turqioise one in there too)

I see a cartier love on that li'l charm on the silk... love those! Also, what is that one with the chains woven in with that little star? Too cute!

Thank you for posting this , I'm so tempted by the gold version but only worry is it snapping
I don't expect it to withstand vigorous tugging I just don't want it snapping for no reason :smile: I'm glad you have a positive experience with them
Maybe the one that broke was faulty and one in a million

I own the silver one and never take it off (wear in the shower and to work where I accidentally tug on it when wearing gloves) and it is still okay). I think it's a sturdy bracelet.

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewe...y-bracelet-quality-post-pics-your-599215.html

Here is the Carolina bucci lucky thread
There are lots of photos in there of them
They are such beautiful bracelets
I'm longing for the purple freedom butterfly one ATM
They do last even though it's silk in there as I e worn mine 24/7 for over 2 years and there is NO damage what do ever and with young children it's been Yankee so many times it's so sturdy it's shocking and never untied itself which is what people always ask

I see a cartier love on that li'l charm on the silk... love those! Also, what is that one with the chains woven in with that little star? Too cute!

Exactly! I thought of the reputation of Tiffany for high quality. That's the reason why I bought this bracelet.

Thanks for telling us NurseAnn :smile: