Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

Thinking of purchasing this as my next bag and would love to hear your thoughts on this metallic light pink color? Would it be a good choice or should I just stick to a more neutral shade like beige/gray? I feel like this metallic light pink color is still neutral and would go well with many different outfits? Any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated :smile:IMG_0563.jpg

Thinking of purchasing this as my next bag and would love to hear your thoughts on this metallic light pink color? Would it be a good choice or should I just stick to a more neutral shade like beige/gray? I feel like this metallic light pink color is still neutral and would go well with many different outfits? Any feedback or opinions would be greatly appreciated :smile:View attachment 4221548

I think this would work perfect as a neutral and add something special to any outfit.

Reactions: dolly_55
is there anything you don't like at the antigona ?

I have this bag for a Long time on my Radar. but never had the Chance to try it on. I like the look of it but not sure about everything is stiff at that bag. or does it only look like that?
and what about the shoulder strap? is anyone using it to wear this bag on the shoulder? or isn't it practical at all because of the stiff shape?
is there anything you can recommend on colours or Hardware? most of them come with silver Hardware is that right?

maybe I will order one and look how much it fits to me. but to hear some opinions would be nice:flowers:

oo and do you know the colour of this one? is it Grey? silver? Special Name? Looks really good and neutral.

Attachments

• 48CB034D00000578-0-image-a-26_1517522595865.jpg
    48CB034D00000578-0-image-a-26_1517522595865.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,295
is there anything you don't like at the antigona ?

I have this bag for a Long time on my Radar. but never had the Chance to try it on. I like the look of it but not sure about everything is stiff at that bag. or does it only look like that?
and what about the shoulder strap? is anyone using it to wear this bag on the shoulder? or isn't it practical at all because of the stiff shape?
is there anything you can recommend on colours or Hardware? most of them come with silver Hardware is that right?

maybe I will order one and look how much it fits to me. but to hear some opinions would be nice:flowers:

oo and do you know the colour of this one? is it Grey? silver? Special Name? Looks really good and neutral.

Love my Antigona in the small size. I know some don't like the small opening and say it scratches their hand. I find it very practical and also wear it on the shoulder. I don't have any issues with mine. It's a structured bag and after 1 1/2 years of use, mine still has maintained its shape (I keep it stuffed when not being used). I do think it depends on the type of leather though as some appear to lose their shape more than others. Most I've seen have silver hardware.

No idea on the color of the bag in your pic. It looks like a light grey.

Love my Antigona in the small size. I know some don't like the small opening and say it scratches their hand. I find it very practical and also wear it on the shoulder. I don't have any issues with mine. It's a structured bag and after 1 1/2 years of use, mine still has maintained its shape (I keep it stuffed when not being used). I do think it depends on the type of leather though as some appear to lose their shape more than others. Most I've seen have silver hardware.

No idea on the color of the bag in your pic. It looks like a light grey.

Does it stay pretty structured? I always thought it would be more stiff but mine feels kinda softer it is a 2014 model though.

I thought I would repost this here, maybe antigona thread is more lively.
anyone seen in real life these two colours? they also come for antigonas.
please let me know how they look like if some one checks out the boutique.
I am very much attracted by reds and neutrals, but I am afraid that this pink may turn out bold fuchsia and the grey may be too brownish.
13070820_13931769_1000.jpg 13085928_14130568_1000.jpg

Reactions: jbags07
My Antigona. Thanks for letting me share.

142fprr.jpg
Hi I know this is like 4 years too late lol, but how has the metallic leather held up? Do you notice any color transfer/the metallic finish or color coming off? I saw a mini one online for sale and I want to get it so desperately but I wanted to see first how it would wear. Thanks :smile: