Post ebay/website Hermes finds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japster

May 8, 2006
Seen anything awesome on ebay or on an authenic resellers site lately? Post pictures!
They can't be your own auctions.

28cm Royal Blue Kelly
http://cgi.ebay.com/NIB-Authentic-HERMES-KELLY-28-Royal-Blue-RARE_W0QQitemZ320006324180QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
i197131464_89575.jpg

User's STUNNING Ostrich 40cm Birkin
7c_12.JPG

28cm Lizard Kelly at Jemz
388827251157407.jpg

Gone, GT....it was a beautiful 28cm HAC and someone (not me!) grabbed it while I was thinking about it. I had just bought my sweetheart 32cm Box HAC so I couldn't justify two HAC's in less than a week!!!! Good price too. Beautiful bag....

nathansgirl1908 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180003858666&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:11

I think this bag is divine. Now maybe I can start getting over my squeamishness and see if I can get my SA to find one for me like this.:love: IF its real of course. :shame:

Mmhm!! It's definitely gorgeous! But I think I like the way fuchsia shows on porosus croc more though. The markup is close to 12000 on this one though. I was told that a niloticus croc in 28cm currently retails for $16K or so.

nathansgirl1908 said:
You are enabling here. :graucho:

I'm trying to keep myself from getting this bag.

I have fully changed my mind about croc after seeing this bag.

I know- I am terrible:P But I am just a sucker for exotics, and especially in fuschia! But I do agree with Kou, this bag has WAY too high a mark-up! If you want it (:graucho:) I would go through your SA! No need to pay that much over retail for a bag- well, unless you WANT IT RIGHT NOW! :yahoo::whistle:

i would like to get fuchsia porosus croc in a Kelly 28cm,now the trick is to get on the list for that one. I've been told that one may have to wait years for it as each boutique is only allowed 1 or 2 croc orders per podium so when there's a big list, it can be a while. I hope they continue to make fuchsia!

Status
Not open for further replies.