Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

no disrespect. I'm sure you know what you're talking about but how do you know it's OS?
Don't mean to answer for Shelby but.....1) long finished tassels with O rings at the zipper pull 1) beautiful leather....3) the handles, 4) the D rings/brass HW (although it looks more shiny than most but that might be a 'sample sale' thing. Pretty much all of it. :smile:

Don't mean to answer for Shelby but.....1) long finished tassels with O rings at the zipper pull 1) beautiful leather....3) the handles, 4) the D rings/brass HW (although it looks more shiny than most but that might be a 'sample sale' thing. Pretty much all of it. :smile:
Yes all of that, and I know there was an OS navy with plain black lining. This bag looks 05/06 to me.

Reactions: Antonia and sdkitty
I think the name plate fell off is what I’m thinking. I had a bag with black lining before the name plate was barely hanging onto the leather tag.
Oh you're right! I'm so stupid, yet the metal nameplate would have been attached to that piece of leather. For some reason, I thought that piece of leather WAS the nameplate hahaha

Reactions: Antonia