Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

This one has polka dot interior but looks like it may actually be "new with tags" for anyone hunting new condition bags... (I think this is more of a glazed/distressed leather)

Lipstick Red MAM with gold hardware

Last edited:
Darling? Purple with birdie lining
Welp, I pulled a @Shelby33 and had my first experience with throwing a bag in the washing machine! I got this Darling because it was priced so low and I always liked the purple haze leather. The lining was so discolored and stained, but worse was the bag had a slight incense smell which bothered me. After googling, I tried putting the bag in the freezer and even wiping it down with a vinegar solution to try to get the smell out but no dice. So I took the plunge! I only put it in the washing machine for a quick cycle so it didn't really do much to clean the lining and the smell is still there, but very faint (like you have to put your nose to the bag to smell it). It didn't really affect the leather at all! The haze leathers are indestructible. I will take pics after it air dries outside.

Welp, I pulled a @Shelby33 and had my first experience with throwing a bag in the washing machine! I got this Darling because it was priced so low and I always liked the purple haze leather. The lining was so discolored and stained, but worse was the bag had a slight incense smell which bothered me. After googling, I tried putting the bag in the freezer and even wiping it down with a vinegar solution to try to get the smell out but no dice. So I took the plunge! I only put it in the washing machine for a quick cycle so it didn't really do much to clean the lining and the smell is still there, but very faint (like you have to put your nose to the bag to smell it). It didn't really affect the leather at all! The haze leathers are indestructible. I will take pics after it air dries outside.
Pics after conditioning with LCPR. Really beautiful color and the hardiest leather!

Attachments

• 064A4885-030E-4C2D-B4CD-58EDB9097503.jpeg
    064A4885-030E-4C2D-B4CD-58EDB9097503.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 9CF4E972-CDAC-40FB-BBE9-1A0E362DAF08.jpeg
    9CF4E972-CDAC-40FB-BBE9-1A0E362DAF08.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 10