Post Deals and sales on Ebay, Bonanzle, Ecrater or other here!

Thank you! :flowers:

Yes. Shelby's pic of her beautiful coral bag convinced me. And the tag is still on, which means it's new. Just hope it was stored properly... The last Nikki I bought had been stored badly, and I ended up giving it away to a friend. She didn't mind, since less than perfect leather meant she didn't have to be careful with it around her kids, or during the cross country move she was doing.
Congrats, I can't wait to see it!!!

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS
Thank you! :flowers:

Yes. Shelby's pic of her beautiful coral bag convinced me. And the tag is still on, which means it's new. Just hope it was stored properly... The last Nikki I bought had been stored badly, and I ended up giving it away to a friend. She didn't mind, since less than perfect leather meant she didn't have to be careful with it around her kids, or during the cross country move she was doing.
The leather is very smooshy and the side I can see looks smooth (although there is a slight texture to the leather, very slight!) and if there were creases... I mean I don't store mine properly I actually threw it on the floor last time I used it and no creases.
It looks great with white, every blue I have, grey, black.. I think those are the only colors I have for tops :lol: but I really love it with blues and greys. I bet it would look great with yellow and red too!
And the hardware is the light gold, really pretty!

The leather is very smooshy and the side I can see looks smooth (although there is a slight texture to the leather, very slight!) and if there were creases... I mean I don't store mine properly I actually threw it on the floor last time I used it and no creases.
It looks great with white, every blue I have, grey, black.. I think those are the only colors I have for tops :lol: but I really love it with blues and greys. I bet it would look great with yellow and red too!
And the hardware is the light gold, really pretty!

Thank you! :flowers: Thanks for all the color combinations! Very helpful! :hugs:

Thanks, me too! It was def a curiosity/impulse purchase. The leather reminds me of the Xtreme pebbled leather of the Alexander Wang studded Rocco bag that I used to have. Lots of marks and stains on but hopefully the leather makes up for it.
I have one coming that needs some work too. I'm hoping for the best. What do you plan to do about the marks and stains?

Reactions: JenJBS
I have one coming that needs some work too. I'm hoping for the best. What do you plan to do about the marks and stains?
I’m just gunna condition the heck out of the bag and hope that it minimizes the stains and marks. Some are water stains so don’t think they will come out but just have to try to minimize the appearance. What about you?

Reactions: JenJBS
Thanks, me too! It was def a curiosity/impulse purchase. The leather reminds me of the Xtreme pebbled leather of the Alexander Wang studded Rocco bag that I used to have. Lots of marks and stains on but hopefully the leather makes up for it.
It reminded me of those bags too!

Reactions: Sassy
I’m just gunna condition the heck out of the bag and hope that it minimizes the stains and marks. Some are water stains so don’t think they will come out but just have to try to minimize the appearance. What about you?
Finally figured out which bag you're talking about. That leather was very unique! Can't wait to see the reveal!

Reactions: Shelby33 and Sassy