Post all miumiu SALES Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ladies,

I got an email from Paul over at the Miu Miu/Prada outlet with pictures of purses/wallets they have available. I'm waiting for an email with the prices of those purses but I got so excited I wanted to share the pics with you. Please hold of on calling until tomorrow as Paul is out sick today, he is extremely nice and I would like him to get the credit for the sales. I call that store regularly and ask for pictures and nobody would send them to me except Paul. Thanks! oh, and the phone number there is (951) 849-4775

paul_125.jpg

paul_124.jpg

paul_123.jpg

paul_122.jpg

paul_120.jpg

Hello ladies,

I got an email from Paul over at the Miu Miu/Prada outlet with pictures of purses/wallets they have available. I'm waiting for an email with the prices of those purses but I got so excited I wanted to share the pics with you. Please hold of on calling until tomorrow as Paul is out sick today, he is extremely nice and I would like him to get the credit for the sales. I call that store regularly and ask for pictures and nobody would send them to me except Paul. Thanks! oh, and the phone number there is (951) 849-4775

View attachment 855235

Love this colour! Wonder how much the bag on the right is??

I'm still waiting for the email for prices, but they told me it's the same price as the sales at Miu Miu store, which is 40% off retail. I called and asked for the price on the raisin and was told it's about 1.1K, so that's 40% off of retail, they told me that's pretty much the price. Also, I have lots more pic in the email that was sent to me, but can't post them all...PM me so I can forward you the email if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.