Possibly the worst fake ever....

For me, the worst fakes are the "superfakes". It's obvious that this disgusting bag is a fake, and I can't imagine anyone, even the non-b-bag experts, thinking otherwise. But the superfakes -- those bags really get under my skin. The blatent deception infuriates me. Unsuspecting bidders pay a lot of money for these pieces of crap. Check out this auction for a black classique: http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-Balenciag...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The metal tag leads me to believe that this bag is a big ole' fake. The leather looks off too. But look at the rivet. Are the superfakes getting this right now, or has the seller photoshopped a notched rivet into the picture? This seller sold a twiggy about two weeks ago, and it was totally obvious that he/she had lifted the picture of the back of the tag from someone else. I'm wondering if the picture used here was lifted as well. The seller even takes the shoulder strap off of the bag in order to photograph it. Disgusting. At least no one has bid yet.

^^ OMG! I saw that black 1st and thought the rivet looked totally dodgy as well!!! I've reported the bag 2x already w/ ebay... you guys should do the same.

I don't know how people can live w/ themselves by cheating people out of their hard-earned money!!! MAKES ME SICK!!!

lilskydiver said:
^^ OMG! I saw that black 1st and thought the rivet looked totally dodgy as well!!! I've reported the bag 2x already w/ ebay... you guys should do the same.

I don't know how people can live w/ themselves by cheating people out of their hard-earned money!!! MAKES ME SICK!!!

Word, and word. I report the superfakers frequently, but eBay never seems to do anything about them. As long as they get their fees, I honestly don't think they care. I hope the Tiffany's lawsuit changes things.