Possible to upgrade shipping after package already shipped?

Dec 14, 2006
Does anyone know if this is possible? I ordered something last Thursday that I need this Friday, but it says it won't be delivered till Jan. 4. I'm going to call UPS tomorrow and ask, but does anyone know if they do this?

Ugh, I wish.

I found out someone shipped something I ordered via GROUND... to HAWAII from the east coast. Truck from east coast to Cali and then a freaking boat to Hawaii. I'm pissed.

Ugh, I wish.

I found out someone shipped something I ordered via GROUND... to HAWAII from the east coast. Truck from east coast to Cali and then a freaking boat to Hawaii. I'm pissed.

haha, I once had someone ship something to me via GROUND from the US to Europe, it took more than 8 weeks for it to arrive!

Yeh, I called this morning just to double check. My convo with the customer service rep went like this.
Me: Hi, I was wondering if I can upgrade my shipping while my package is in transit.
Rep: No Ma'am, we don't do that during the holiday season.
Me: Oh, is this normally possible?
Rep: No Ma'am.
Me: Ok thank you.

I seriously laughed. I hope UPS decides to introduce this service in the future. They could double what they normally charge for upgraded shipping and they will still make a ton of money.