Poshmark Australian buyer

Rags4riches

Sep 22, 2018
Hi there, not sure where i could post this.

I am desperately after two pairs of leggings on Poshmark but i am an Australian buyer. I have been a long standing member of Ebay with excellent feedback but i can't get on Poshmarks site to communicate with the sellers of said items.

Would anyone here be prepared to buy them and send them to me? No this is no scam. i would pay upfront including postage. I just cant get on the site due to country restriction. It's frustrating because i don't think those particular Posh sellers are on any other platform for me to purchase. Many thanks. PM me if you can help in any way!!

Hi there, not sure where i could post this.

I am desperately after two pairs of leggings on Poshmark but i am an Australian buyer. I have been a long standing member of Ebay with excellent feedback but i can't get on Poshmarks site to communicate with the sellers of said items.

Would anyone here be prepared to buy them and send them to me? No this is no scam. i would pay upfront including postage. I just cant get on the site due to country restriction. It's frustrating because i don't think those particular Posh sellers are on any other platform for me to purchase. Many thanks. PM me if you can help in any way!!

which leggings are they? Many posh sellers do sell on other platforms.

Use a Proxy to get around the restriction. I may help you I want an Australian connection for Zimmerman sales/Sample Sales.
This will not work because posh HQ generates shipping labels for all sales, and they will not generate a shipping label for an international address. Unless you put your shipping address as one of those US forwarding centers. But then, the item will show delivered once it hits the forwarding center, and the seller's earnings will be released 3 days later. So if there is any problem with the item you will be SOL with no recourse.

Well let me point out a red flag first. Alo comes in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L. So I don't know why she's listing as size 24 unless she doesn't understand the proper sizing of the leggings and ripped out the tag. Also she has no sale history, so you don't know how reliable she is.

Revolve ships internationally and they appear to have the same leggings there, though of course priced higher because they are not used:

https://www.revolve.com/alo-high-waist-airbrush-capri-in-gravel-glossy/dp/ALOR-WP20/?d=Womens

Well let me point out a red flag first. Alo comes in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L. So I don't know why she's listing as size 24 unless she doesn't understand the proper sizing of the leggings and ripped out the tag. Also she has no sale history, so you don't know how reliable she is.

Revolve ships internationally and they appear to have the same leggings there, though of course priced higher because they are not used:

https://www.revolve.com/alo-high-waist-airbrush-capri-in-gravel-glossy/dp/ALOR-WP20/?d=Womens
Yes fair enough, but the revolve ones are capri not full length. thank you though