Portland Leather Goods and all their goodies. Anyone else a fan?

Tomorrow I think there will be some good deals again. Fingers crossed premium papaya goes on sale.
Truly a lovely orange, as you know.

I want to pick up the Grizzly, that's the best brown since Bottega Veneta's Ebano.***

***Did I just compare Portland Leather Goods to Bottega Veneta? Yes, yes I did. <grin>

• Love
Reactions: dcooney4
View attachment 4938335
Cutest little hand sanitizer.
That hand sanitizer bag clip looks cuter than pictures on the BBW website. I have the plain black one but have been wanting to find a cuter one but finding a sanitizer holder that doesn't keep the bottle upside down. I bought one that did and even my husband was freaking out that something would happen and get sanitizer all over my bags.

Has anyone bought any of the new Deal of the Day ? I like the look of the bluebell triangle bag , but I am trying to be patient and wait for Papaya mini to hopefully be part of it. I regret not getting it last time.
I have been wearing my black large circle bag the last three days. It is so easy to use.

Has anyone bought any of the new Deal of the Day ? I like the look of the bluebell triangle bag , but I am trying to be patient and wait for Papaya mini to hopefully be part of it. I regret not getting it last time.
I have been wearing my black large circle bag the last three days. It is so easy to use.
@dcooney4 I messaged you too - Papaya is up for DOTD!!! GOGOGO GO!

• Love
Reactions: dcooney4
I am new to PLG. What is the difference in color between Grizzly and Cold Brew. The colors look almost identical except Grizzly is smooth and Cold Brew is pebbled. Is one color darker than the other? Thank you!

I have a Grizzly tote, it is smooth and like a "marbled" mix of a cognac brown and a darker brown. Definite reddish undertones. It is really pretty. I'm attaching a photo. The grizzly leather is supposed to be more weather-resistant due to whatever treatment they apply. (At least that is what I recall from when I purchased it.)

B1B08A0F-B7D5-4523-9B11-A63891A2D73B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MKB0925