PORTERO - Luxury Online Auctions - High End Couture on Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

uber-chic

Nov 27, 2005
I've been a avid ebayer for the last 6 years, selling high-end couture for men - Dolce & Gabbana, Dsquared, Gucci, YSL, Dior Homme, and John Galliano. About a year ago, I found my dream job and took a position at an online auction luxury house called PORTERO, a relatively new start up that uses ebay as a platform to sell high end goods from various prominant wealthy socialites in the the tri-state area, from park ave. to greenwich ct. We've been featured in Harper's Bazaar, Elle, the New York Times, and were quoted by Vogue Magazine as the "Barney's of Online auctions." We just recently kicked off our first sample sale in NY two Saturday's ago, which was a huge success (1000 people showed up) thanks to topbutton and dailycandy. Our current selection of fashion and handbags is not as big as normal due to the sample sale, but I can assure you that we post at least 60-100 new fashion items a day ranging from $22,000 one of kind Louis Vuitton skirts to $500 Manolos and Jimmy Choo stiletto's. Either Monday or Tuesday of this week, we are posting a brand new Blue Chloe Paddington that we got in last week. Please check out our auctions everyday...we get in Chanel, YSL, Gucci, Dior, Alexander Mcqueen, Versace, Armani, Chloe, Marni, Dolce & Gabbana, St. John's, Dennis Basso, Oscar De La Renta, and ETC!!!!

Thanks for the info, but please cut back on the self-promoting ebay spam, or you'll become victim of the mighty ban button.

My spidy senses are tickling hard on this one. :suspiciou

Like I stated, my sincere apologies, didn't realize that you couldn't direct people to authentic items on ebay? I saw a bunch of postings/threads of people asking where to find real paddingtons on ebay and what sellers were realiable. That's why I did what I did...no offense to anyone. Won't do it again...cool?

uber-chic said:
Like I stated, my sincere apologies, didn't realize that you couldn't direct people to authentic items on ebay? I saw a bunch of postings/threads of people asking where to find real paddingtons on ebay and what sellers were realiable. That's why I did what I did...no offense to anyone. Won't do it again...cool?

the difference in people directing others to ebayers that they've had good experiences with in the past and what you're doing is that you stand to make money off directing people to yourself and your company. there's no third party vouching for your stand-up practices, it's just you, and we don't know you. so chill. get to know us.

Status
Not open for further replies.