Poppy Willis Obsession Reveal

I feel the same way with all my zoe's. I was really surprised, for a small bag it can hold so much.

Have you ever had a bag that you loved SOOOOO much you felt like you needed it in every color?!?!?!

I've found that bag for myself.

Presenting my Poppy Willis Collection 19132. Just added the vermilion and black and still growing!!

Love the collection _ i have one in vermillion and then i ordered another one (signature with the vermillion contrast) so i can relate to wanting one in every color....

Love the collection _ i have one in vermillion and then i ordered another one (signature with the vermillion contrast) so i can relate to wanting one in every color....
I was thinking of ordering the khaki/natural but I don't really do signature bags so I don't know if I should buy it in signature. I usually ALWAYS get leather. but I just love this bag so much IDK.

I was thinking of ordering the khaki/natural but I don't really do signature bags so I don't know if I should buy it in signature. I usually ALWAYS get leather. but I just love this bag so much IDK.

I only own a handful of signature bags and the rest are strictly leather- This is the first signature i have bought in almost 10 years.. I just love this style and thought it would be great for little outings with the family and decided to snag up a few in the leather and at least one in the signature ...you wont be disappointed if you decide to get one in signature. My sister bought it in the natural /khaki and it looks great...