Poppy Perri Hippie??

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
Anyone familiar or have experience with this bag?
I have been eyeing it for awhile on zappos (haven't seen it anywhere else).
there are no reviews though.
Anyone have it?
Pros/cons??

Is this the one with the zipper pocket on the outside? I have a previous version that has two smaller pockets next to each other instead of the zipper pocket. I like that version for the size, as it was just right for me. If I remember correctly the newer version with the zipper was made a little bit taller than the previous one, which I didn't like as much.

That said it is still a nice style of bag, and I like that it holds items nicely, is fairly roomy, without being too big. I like the shoulder carry on it as well.

I purchased the leather one in Love Red on clearance from Macys about a month ago, and I returned it. The pictures online that I found only showed the side with the outside pocket. I was expecting the opposite side to be one smooth piece of leather, but it wasn't - it was two pieces and I didn't like the way it looked. It's a nice size bag without being too large, but overall I wasn't impressed because I thought it looked cheap - like a non-designer bag I could pick up from elsewhere. That is JMHO. I ended up getting the Daily in Love Red instead (I *love* the Daily).

I have the version of this bag that was released a year or two ago at FP. It seems to be identical to the ones in department stores now except the colors and hardware are different. Mine is parchment and silver. It is smaller than my every day bag (usually a duffle) but I really like it for errands or church or somewhere I don't need to carry as much. The short strap has an extra link that makes it fold down out of the way nicely when using the crossbody strap. Let me know if you'd like any pictures of anything and I'll try to take some.

I have the version of this bag that was released a year or two ago at FP. It seems to be identical to the ones in department stores now except the colors and hardware are different. Mine is parchment and silver. It is smaller than my every day bag (usually a duffle) but I really like it for errands or church or somewhere I don't need to carry as much. The short strap has an extra link that makes it fold down out of the way nicely when using the crossbody strap. Let me know if you'd like any pictures of anything and I'll try to take some.

I would love to see pics and mod shots! :smile::smile:

Anyone familiar or have experience with this bag?
I have been eyeing it for awhile on zappos (haven't seen it anywhere else).
there are no reviews though.
Anyone have it?
Pros/cons??
I just bought the Love Red on clearance from macys.com w/ F&F sale for my Mom for Mother's Day. I LOVE the color and the style. It has black lining - which has its pluses and minuses. The shorter strap didn't get in the way when used as a crossbody so I like that. It has the pocket on the outside, which is very roomy. My only negative is that the strap isn't adjustable, but the length will work perfect for my Mom. Lucked out I guess. I would def rec!

I purchased the leather one in Love Red on clearance from Macys about a month ago, and I returned it. The pictures online that I found only showed the side with the outside pocket. I was expecting the opposite side to be one smooth piece of leather, but it wasn't - it was two pieces and I didn't like the way it looked. It's a nice size bag without being too large, but overall I wasn't impressed because I thought it looked cheap - like a non-designer bag I could pick up from elsewhere. That is JMHO. I ended up getting the Daily in Love Red instead (I *love* the Daily).
Funny - cause I felt the opposite, brightheart. I love the Perri Hippe, but wasn't overly thrilled w/ the Daily. I guess that's why they make so many different bags to cater to everyone's different tastes. :smile:

Funny - cause I felt the opposite, brightheart. I love the Perri Hippe, but wasn't overly thrilled w/ the Daily. I guess that's why they make so many different bags to cater to everyone's different tastes. :smile:
I got the grey one from Belk on clearance for $119 and I love it. Got the red too but it came with a pen mark on it so back it went. It's a great bag though, perfect size for a shoulder bag :smile: