Poppy Love.....

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
I have fallen head over heels in love with the Poppy Groovy....

I do not tend to carry alot with me.. never did.... and I detest heavy bags... (I know some girls love large and/or heavy bags... and more power to ya... I hate big, bulky, heavy bags... LOL)....

I carry barely anything with me.. Nothing more than a few cards, money, incidentals.. I don't tend to wear makeup, so I don't carry any (tried before, just did not work for me.. ).... sooo, a smaller bag is just perfect... but I was always afraid it would look too small, like a kid's bag.. LOL.. and I am a larger woman...

But the Poppy Groovy fits the bill PERFECTLY....

Here is my newest Groovies (I got TWO..LOL) and some accessories I got to go with them..

For the cold, winter, SNOWY months:

The Black/Silver Lurex Poppy Groovy

DSCF3750.jpg

Love that shiney Signature pattern...

To go with her:

Coach Heritage Black Signature Kisslock

DSCF3761.jpg

The Coach Waverly Black/Silver Wristlet.. I love these Waverly Wristlets..

DSCF3755.jpg

and a Poppy Mini..

DSCF3756.jpg

and and I can not forget about my LadyBug Fob that has taken up residence on this particular bag..

You can see it in the first picture.. Here she is again..

DSCF3751.jpg

And, for the Spring/Summer/WARM months..

Poppy Groovy in Khaki/Magenta..

DSCF3768-1.jpg

And you can see my Teddy Bear Keyfob that I will be displaying on her.... Cute.. so Cute...

and to go with her..
Another Heritage Stripe Signature Kisslock...

DSCF3771.jpg

and a IKAT Pink/White Signture Wristlet.. (got this off the Bay for a steal of $27)

DSCF3769.jpg

and a matching Poppy Mini...

DSCF3770.jpg

And this concludes my presentation of my most recent aquisitions...

:yahoo::happydance::woohoo:

I have the khaki/Magenta groovy and absolutely love her to death! She is just so sporty and fun. And I like that she is a smaller bag and has the cross-body option! I can't wait to use her for Spring/Summer!

I love the Lurex version! So cute. Congrats!

I too have very few items in my bag. A mini wallet, a camera, a cellphone and maybe a lip gloss. I have more medium and small bags than huge ones.

Hey Tammy, I love all of your goodie's..You always match everything nicely....If you don't mind, where did you get the Black Sig. Kisslock and the Poppy black mini skinny...Also if you don't mind how much...I'd like to get both..TIA:smile:

Hey Tammy, I love all of your goodie's..You always match everything nicely....If you don't mind, where did you get the Black Sig. Kisslock and the Poppy black mini skinny...Also if you don't mind how much...I'd like to get both..TIA:smile:

Hi Dawn...

The Kisslock I got at the Outlet the other day... I forget what I paid, but it was under $40.00..

The Poppy Mini I got at the FP Store... $48.00 if I remember correctly.. I love that MINI.... :nuts: